WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

You were excited for episode 3?
Dang.
Contrary to popular belief the prequels were well regarded and must see cinema.

They didn't get fully shifted on until all 3 were out.

To be completely seriously for once, I think it's terrible that Tony is shown more in the newest trailer than MJ, or Liz Allen. I thought the emphasis of the movie was supposed to be about Pete in high school? If this movie is just Iron Man 4 in disguise... [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
If you're being serious, you're being stupid.

They're trying to sell the movie and the MCU connection.

Arguing that Spidey is more popular and sells more than Tony is an irrelevant argument. That's not the point.

If Tony Stark being in your movie can help it sell even more and it makes story sensenwhy not do it?

I think the problem with Tony giving him more and more powerful suits comes down to having to create better and better versions of a suit just like he does his. I think Tony giving him one now, and maybe Peter asking for one later is enough.
I get what you're saying but he needs another suit if he's gonna be involved in the Infinity War final battle

I was 100% sure he was going to get the Symbiote in IW but the venom film complicates that so i'm shifting my theory :lol:

Dang.

To be completely seriously for once, I think it's terrible that Tony is shown more in the newest trailer than MJ, or Liz Allen. I thought the emphasis of the movie was supposed to be about Pete in high school? If this movie is just Iron Man 4 in disguise... [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Arguing that Spidey is more popular and sells more than Tony is an irrelevant argument. That's not the point.

If Tony Stark being in your movie can help it sell even more and it makes story sensenwhy not do it?

Aye but here's a difference between Tony being a supporting character to help sell a movie versus making him a pillar for the movie to stand on when it can stand on its own

Last edited:
I think the problem with Tony giving him more and more powerful suits comes down to having to create better and better versions of a suit just like he does his. I think Tony giving him one now, and maybe Peter asking for one later is enough.

In all honesty, they could just have Peter start making his own suits. The comics have long since established that the kid is a genius, so it wouldn't exactly be out of left field for him to add upgrades on his own, especially if Tony is willing to give him the money/tech to do so.

In all honesty, they could just have Peter start making his own suits. The comics have long since established that the kid is a genius, so it wouldn't exactly be out of left field for him to add upgrades on his own, especially if Tony is willing to give him the money/tech to do so.

I assume he will eventually. He just doesn't have the resources to do so yet.

Agree Spidey doesn't need Tony to be in the film. I understand why, but Spidey can hold his own.

It make sense he is in the movie, though. I mean tony did hit him up in CW and he ain't going to let him roll around like that alone.

Another thing to consider is that Spidey's traditional draw is his position as the "hero who could be you"; the kid who lived check to check and had to sew his suit up after every fight--if not, he would be swinging around in a paper bag or in his drawls.

Peter here is literally being bankrolled by a billionaire--not saying that this is a bad thing but I'm wondering how they will preserve certain aspects of Spidey's identity

Dang.

Aye but here's a difference between Tony being a supporting character to help sell a movie versus making him a pillar for the movie to stand on when it can stand on its own
One could say there is no difference. They made him a supporting character. One that might be a pillar of the movie.

Don't go taking your assumptions as fact.

Thanos is going to snap her neck. They should have left Extremis in her :smokin

Last edited:
like star wars episode 3?

like one of the prequels?

and just curious, what's 1 for you for this year?

Episode 8. Don't get me wrong, I love Spiderman the character more than anything Star Wars, but Star Wars in theaters is more that a movie. It's an event of grand proportion that brings generations together.

Dang.

Yeah man, I was maybe 15 at the time. It was huge to me, especially finally getting to see the battle that was 28 years in the making(granted I didn't have to wait that full 28).

Back on topic though (somewhat) can I just say I love the fact that interracial dating is going down in comic book live action. Parker/Liz, both Barry's and Iris'. I'm all for it.

Paused and saw Zendaya reading a book that says "Human Bondage"...well that's unique.

might be late but did anyone see this?

This deal between Sony and Marvel/Disney was something of Pascal’s legacy, as she finalized it just before she exited Sony as studio head following the infamous email hack. She remains a producer on most of the studio’s Spider-Man projects, but what she’s basically saying here is that once this contract runs out, it’s not up to her whether it continues or not.

Pascal: "One of the things that I think is so amazing about this experience is that you don’t have studios deciding to work together to make a film very often. In fact it may never happen again, after we do the sequel."

The spectulation that's happening now is Spider-Man/Marvel deal is really only worked out until 2020 and after that he'll no longer be a "shared" character

Sony will be a couple films into their little Spider-Verse and be able to integrate him into that. Idk tho its all talk

Back
Top Bottom