WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Captain America was clearly giving Loki the rope a dope

It worked so well that Loki was tired by the time IM came

4cf57679_lol.gif

You either didn't watch Avengers or didn't pay attention.

Try better at the spin.

Sorry, I don't reach grasping for air
Well that's a lie. That last post was nothing but reaching :lol:
That was my favorite thing to watch
A scumbag Steve stan that enjoys watching ppl struggle to live and seeing them almost die. It's a reason we say scumbag.

That's not surprising. You're in love with somebody Hitler described as the ideal man.

Last edited:
You either didn't watch Avengers or didn't pay attention.

Try better at the spin.

Sorry, I don't reach grasping for air like Tony when he first discovered the freezing issue. That was my favorite thing to watch :D

Quickly becoming my favorite poster. I hope you're not secretly RFX or someone like that lol
Good to see you supporting this rhetoric. Right in line lockstepping or I should say goose stepping with a fellow scumbag.

A scumbag Steve stan that enjoys watching ppl struggle to live and seeing them almost die. It's a reason we say scumbag.

That's not surprising. You're in love with somebody Hitler described as the ideal man.

And you're in love with a terrorist who abducts children and keeps em under lock and key.

And you're in love with a terrorist who abducts children and keeps em under lock and key.
I don't know who you're talking about or what you're referring to.

Sounds like more bull **** pulled from your ***.

And again unlike you, I'm not in love with any fictional characters.

Last edited:
I don't know who you're talking about or what you're referring to.

Sounds like more bull **** pulled from your ***.

And again unlike you, I'm not in love with any fictional characters.

You're delusional.
Delusional for not being in love with a fictional character like you or delusional for not knowing what the hell kind of bull **** you're talking about?

:lol: You do know what delusional means right?

Last edited:
Delusional for not being in love with a fictional character like you or delusional for not knowing what the hell kind of bull **** you're talking about?

:lol: You do know what delusional means right?

I do, which is why I said you are. Along with all that slander the name of the one who leads to the path of the light. Star Spangled Banner plays as we march :smokin

You still not being clear. Delusional about what?

You just made up some stuff and claimed I loved a fictional character which I do not. What is there to be delusional about?

I feel like You just said delusional cuz I said you were (and are) earlier.

Last edited:

You just made up some stuff and claimed I loved a fictional character which I do not. What is there to be delusional about?

You're arguments and points in regards to Cap. It's okay, we can move the discussion to a much slower pace so you can keep up. Tony wouldn't be to proud though.

You're arguments and points in regards to Cap. It's okay, we can move the discussion to a much slower pace so you can keep up. Tony wouldn't be to proud though.
:lol: You still being unclear. Stop being coy about it.

Which points and arguments? Reread the post where you call me delusional.

I really don't think you know what the word means.

And again, Tony Stark is a fictional character, I'm not as lame as you to be concerned with if a fictional character would be proud of me :lol: You sound like a ******* loser. Especially with all of that path of the light crap.

Get in touch with reality.

Last edited:
17493751_1914272628818155_5517556082135793664_n.jpg

Has there been talk in here about them making Medusa bald lol? I know there is an arc where her hair gets cut in the comics but this looks like something done with budgetary concerns in mind

Back
Top Bottom