WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Edward all the way. Had such a hard-on for RPatz back in the day. He was Kanye back then. If he only had a sneaker collab!

Back to THOR 2 though. Looks really promising. Visually, it's very appealing but doesn't seem as dull as Doctor Strange. I'm hopeful

I got one question already though.

Thor without the hammer could barely fight shield agents in Thor 1.

Now he's expected to fight the Hulk without the hammer ?

*edit

Not even 930 am eastern time and I've seen the trailer 5 times. Replay button is broken lmao

*edit

Ppl are already saying that GotG are going to show up in this movie [emoji]129300[/emoji]

In the first film he was actually stripped of all his power and Moljnir. In his fight with Hulk in The Avengers he didn't have Moljnir for the first half of the fight and was ok without it. He didn't summon Moljnir until Hulk gave him that bloody nose lol

Last edited:
I got one question already though.

Thor without the hammer could barely fight shield agents in Thor 1.

Now he's expected to fight the Hulk without the hammer ?

*edit

Not even 930 am eastern time and I've seen the trailer 5 times. Replay button is broken lmao

*edit

Ppl are already saying that GotG are going to show up in this movie [emoji]129300[/emoji]

In the first film he was actually stripped of all his power and mMoljnid. In his fight with Hulk in The Avengers he didn't have Moljnir for the first half of the fight and was ok without it. He didn't summon Moljnir until Hulk gave him that bloody nose lol

A Thor with the confidence of not needing to always rely on Mew Mew will surely be a formidable ally for when Thanos attacks tho, no? :nerd:

Last edited:

Y'all see some grey and start talking Snyder
mean.gif
Nah that's just KingdomFlatbush

Literally the rest of the internet is saying GotG
I could see GOTG.. but Snyder, that's laughable

they got legit colors in the trailer.. someone REALLY needs to tell Snyder cool it with the grey filter

Last edited:

Snyder is too busy wanting his movies to look cool to be worried about stuff like colour
all dude cares about is capturing certain panels from the comics or visuals from other formats

cause dude used the dark knight returns to justify batman using a gun.. completely disregarding what batman said specifically about guns therein

all dude cares about is capturing certain panels from the comics or visuals from other formats

cause dude used the dark knight returns to justify batman using a gun.. completely disregarding what batman said specifically about guns therein
High five!!! We hate Snyder club!!

But in all seriousness, what you said. And basically what's been said about him since 300. Simple solution, let him go back to directing smaller-scale movies like Dawn of the Dead or keep him strictly in the visual department. No more directing big-budget films.

But in all seriousness, what you said. And basically what's been said about him since 300. Simple solution, let him go back to directing smaller-scale movies like Dawn of the Dead or keep him strictly in the visual department. No more directing big-budget films.
dude still has value.. far more value than say Michael bay or bryan singer

but dude really needs to stay in his wheelhouse.. give him like justice league dark.. or let him do a john constantine movie.. hell I think he could go a great batman movie

superman and JL are/were bad fits for him

'That moment you're forced into a death match, but it's all good cuz you know the guy from work'

YouTube comments are gold right now [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bruh :lol:

Also it seems in Thor 1 he was unworthy so he lost powers. Here Hela just smashed Mjoiner. So he might still be strong without the mallet

dude still has value.. far more value than say Michael bay or bryan singer

but dude really needs to stay in his wheelhouse.. give him like justice league dark.. or let him do a john constantine movie.. hell I think he could go a great batman movie

superman and JL are/were bad fits for him
Give him SWAMP THING

I'm sure he could make the kids think Swamp Thing is cool.

"Oh wow!! Look at that humongous slime monster punching those lumberjacks!"

Bruh
laugh.gif

Also it seems in Thor 1 he was unworthy so he lost powers. Here Hela just smashed Mjoiner. So he might still be strong without the mallet
I'm not a huge Thor fan but is he legit super-powered even without Mjolnir? Like what's the deal? I mean obviously he has some fighting skill and power,,, but where does he rank among the Black Panthers, Spider-Mans, Scumbag Steves, etc?

Lol he ranks pretty high even without the hammer apparently. Just look at him rush Hulk head on at the end of the trailer.

He is still an Agardian God at the end of the day, with or without Mjolnir, he'd easily evaporate those you mentioned except his MCU power isn't the most consistent from film to film.

I think his belt gets little love too, that is suppose to increase his strengths.

Last edited:
he's still the god of Lightning he just has less control over the powers without the hammer, if they go the comic route

he was holding his own with Hulk in A1 w/o the hammer for a little bit :lol:

yea, thor 1 I think he was stripped of his powers

the exact line:

Odin: Thor Odinson... you have betrayed the express command of your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity, you've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war! You are unworthy of these realms, you're unworthy of your title, you're unworthy... of the loved ones you have betrayed! I now take from you your power! In the name of my father and his father before, I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!

and then what he said into mjolnir:

Odin: [enchants Mjolnir] Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of THOR!

[hurls Mjolnir after Thor]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom