WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Yeah sorry I should have specified the movie version was who I was more curious about

He's basically Marvel's Superman (the Sentry notwithstanding)

Then why was he getting worked on thor 1? He was having problems with hospital staff

he was stripped of his powers, which is kind of weird if you think about it, they made it seem like Mjolnir is the source of his powers but it really isn't

it was done a plot point in the film or else it'll really make no sense

Then why was he getting worked on thor 1? He was having problems with hospital staff

he was stripped of his powers, which is kind of weird if you think about it, they made it seem like Mjolnir is the source of his powers but it really isn't

it was done a plot point in the film or else it'll really make no sense
there was that weird period in the comics where if he didn't have his hammer for like a minute he became Donald Blake and lost all his powers :lol: think they might of been going for that vibe

can thor fly without mjolnir?

and if this leads to us seeing the dwarven brothers, that means we might get 'uru armor'

nerd.gif

in the movies it seems like he needs Mjolnir to fly

in the comics it's been inconsistent

Mjolnir has it's abilities but it is also a tool to focus his powers like summoning weathers

they really want loki to live up to his 'puny god' rep with those 2 butter knives they gave him

Feige said a lot of the film takes place on earth and implied Strange plays a bigger role than hinted 
nerd.gif

So it's obvious that at least part of the 1st act is here, then they go to Sakaar and we probably get some space/interdimensional **** mixed in there but at least some of the third act might take place back here.

Hela's ultimate goal is to destroy all the Nine Realms, right? 

Last edited:
A lot of the movie takes place on Earth? I could've sworn I heard differently. Plus there was nothing of Earth in the film :nerd:

A lot of the movie takes place on Earth? I could've sworn I heard differently. Plus there was nothing of Earth in the film
nerd.gif
the first Hela - Thor confrontation is on earth and the Strange post credits scene is on earth, that's supposed to be in the movie like the CW stinger from Ant-Man was

wait lmao i'm dyslexic 

“There’s not a whole lot that takes place on Earth in this film,” Feige said about Thor: Ragnarok, “and that’s one of the things that does.”

roll.gif
 i need a nap

Last edited:
I'm not a huge Thor fan but is he legit super-powered even without Mjolnir? Like what's the deal? I mean obviously he has some fighting skill and power,,, but where does he rank among the Black Panthers, Spider-Mans, Scumbag Steves, etc?

In Thor 1 he was stripped of his powers AND Moljnir. Without Moljnir he's still a powerful Asgardian/God. For example, when the warriors three came to Earth they were clearly far superior than any earthling. On AOS Lady Sith was damn near unstoppable.

Thor loses feats without Moljnir but he in no way loses strength or stamina or anything else. He should be able to jump really high. He SHOULD be able to hover. Storm has far more control over her powers than Thor which is why she can fly and all that on her own.

Is Mjolnir stronger than adamantium or are they pretty even?

Because obviously we know Thor's big hammer ain't no match for Cap's vibranium alloy shield

FINALLY MARVEL STEPPING IT UP ON VISUALS BESIDES GUARDIANS...

This looks like a Guardians film asthetic and that's great!

Tired of looking at tv quality visuals on the big screen from Marvel.

Back
Top Bottom