WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Remember, this is a teaser trailer. Not the official trailer, this was just to get the blood flowing.
I'm sure the official trailer will be out during or after GOTG 2 Release.

View media item 2400380
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: completely missed this from the trailer

ain't eem know Hela was bout that action like that

looking like a cosmic Black Widow doin them mid air splits :pimp:

This right here is exactly what I want. That looks dope. Everything epic and the majority of it in Asgard and space in general. That gif got me pumped.

R.I.P. to those Asgardians tho. |I

EDIT: Thor is about to have the best solo.

Last edited:
Remember, this is a teaser trailer. Not the official trailer, this was just to get the blood flowing.
I'm sure the official trailer will be out during or after GOTG 2 Release.

Teaser trailers sure are getting longer and longer

Last edited:
If I recall, Thor did threaten to whip Starks tail after the Civil War comics. Cap dying plus Ragnorok (Thor clone) had the hammer almost upside Starks head.

Teaser trailers sure are getting longer and longer

I mean, this trailer was all eye candy. Nothing too into detail of the events or conversations. The next trailer I expect to be more serious with a little comedy.

Am I the only person in the world who enjoyed Thor 2?

It was better than cap 1

eca28587_zo.gif

Honestly people down play the Dark World, but I guess I'm one of the few people who enjoyed it.

Last edited:
I'll watch TFA over any of the Thors just because the "period piece" element makes it slightly more interesting.

Thor 2 was just an abysmal pile of cliches, generic 2002 adventure movie music, and laziness. Loki was the only good thing about that movie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom