WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Marvel is just stupid good right now. DC so behind it's not even funny.

Well they did make a great female movie before marvel so that's good.

But I'm still thinking CM will be amazing as well.

Does the new trailer spoil a lot of things? Haven't seen it yet but I'm getting curious

If it's easy on the spoilers I'll watch it

Yeah I watched about 5x yesterday :lol: I finally got myself to calm down.

This movie just means more to me than any other superhero film. I couldn't imagine seeing anything like this as a kid.

Also, yesterday's date.. 1968:

IMG_5686.JPG

a comment I saw that was interesting..

Not sure how I feel about having Gil Scott Heron's "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised" in the trailer. This work in particular was as anti-establishment as it gets, to see it in the trailer for a film is pretty contradictory. Not to knock what looks like a great movie, just feel that GSH's work was used out of context.

thoughts?

Makes sense, the only other star that's well rounded to carry on the franchise IMO is Chris Pratt, GOtG has become mainstream and people love the characters just as much as any of the other avengers, I know they wanted Ben to take on RDJs role, but as Dr Strange I don't think he could....I think Pratt is perfect to rally behind for phase 4

I think plenty has changed since they had that idea of Strange being the centerpiece of the MCU.

Spiderman being part of the MCU has definitely shifted things in the MCU and the success of GotG can't be denied at this point (first Disneyland ride that is Marvel themed and they are making Epcot at DisneyWorld GotG world) so Cumberbuns role has probably been reduced.

RDJ will always be the GOAT in the marvel universe imo. any movie without him is kinda boring tbh. ironman and tony starks appearance just makes any movie better.

Even though I'm annoyed with Brie's feminist stunt on Twitter I still like the idea of her character being the centerpiece for the new mcu

Even though I'm annoyed with Brie's feminist stunt on Twitter I still like the idea of her character being the centerpiece for the new mcu

Black Panther should be the centerpiece, but you know Hollywood already would rather make a woman than a black man the central figure...carry on

There is a heirachy in society..:

nah.. i dont see BP in that central role, like how IM was/is.. you need that outspoken can kinda get down with everyone

spidey is too young.. not sure i see CM as that either

i guess we'll see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom