WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

BP is the leader of an isolationist and secretive country

He can't be the leader of a team

He probably wouldn't even want to be the center of the Avengers

Peter needs wayyyy too much development as a character within this universe to be a center piece, if marvel keeps the rights to spidey I can see him being a center piece down the line, right now tho, THE ONLY one that can carry the cinematic universe in the way RDJ has, is Pratt as Starlord...he already fills the leader role in GOtG...T'challa is a king, but he's never been the leader of a super hero crew...idk.

Gunn said it'll kick-off the new story for the MCU, like a new arc.

Spideys story is likely going to be contained within his world for the most part despite being part of the MCU.

I'm running with it for a fact, they're gonna develop Spidey to be the face of the MCU, starting with Homecoming 2. No reason to have Iron Man mentor him, if the mantle isn't gonna be passed. Now that's not to say he will be the face forever, because he works best solo, but he will be the next star of the mcu imo.

It's just harder to believe because at the end of the day Sony still owns the rights to Spidey and could yank him from their deal at any time then Marvel will be left scrambling.

If Venom and Sinister 6 becomes a success after the Spidey MCU hype, I could imagine Sony not extending their deal with Marvel and going of on their own.

If I were Feige, I wouldn't trust Sony and Pascal, I mean you saw Feiges face every time she opened her mouth during those promotional tours for Homecoming. :lol:

Peter needs wayyyy too much development as a character within this universe to be a center piece, if marvel keeps the rights to spidey I can see him being a center piece down the line, right now tho, THE ONLY one that can carry the cinematic universe in the way RDJ has, is Pratt as Starlord...he already fills the leader role in GOtG...T'challa is a king, but he's never been the leader of a super hero crew...idk.

After taking part in saving the entire universe I think he'll have enough hair on his nuts to hold it down lol. If that doesn't develop a character I don't know what will. Bottom line is we can't and should have RDJ at the middle of everything forever.

Iron Man is the most markeatable character all around, he alone has skyrocketed Hot Toys fan base and got dudes, myself included dropping 1k on this, joint sold out too....lol They will risen tony for as long as they can...RDJ struck gold.

Don't feel dirty IATT IATT

I'm surprised you don't agree with me more often

I have excellent opinions

tenor.gif

f3e.gif

tenor.gif

Gunn said it'll kick-off the new story for the MCU, like a new arc.

Spideys story is likely going to be contained within his world for the most part despite being part of the MCU.
Gotcha, just like Iron Man 3?

I would definitely not lean too heavily on Spidey

If he was completely in Marvel's control, then yes I'd put him in the driver's seat

A TV Host Dropped A Major Thor: Ragnarok Spoiler And Chris Hemsworth Was Not Happy

Being interviewed for a TV show called The Project. Chris Hemsworth and Mark Ruffalo are swimming along, dodging softball questions and in general having a good time with the affable hosts, when all of a sudden, one host starts to ask about Cate Blanchett. Blanchett, as we all know, plays Hela, the Goddess of Death, in Taika Waititi's film. And for real, stop reading now if you somehow made it this far without watching the video or being spoiled by this information. The trick, you see, is that the host keeps referring to Blanchett's character as Thor's sister. And as Hemsworth eventually tells him, that's a no-no, dude.

A TV Host Dropped A Major Thor: Ragnarok Spoiler And Chris Hemsworth Was Not Happy

Being interviewed for a TV show called The Project. Chris Hemsworth and Mark Ruffalo are swimming along, dodging softball questions and in general having a good time with the affable hosts, when all of a sudden, one host starts to ask about Cate Blanchett. Blanchett, as we all know, plays Hela, the Goddess of Death, in Taika Waititi's film. And for real, stop reading now if you somehow made it this far without watching the video or being spoiled by this information. The trick, you see, is that the host keeps referring to Blanchett's character as Thor's sister. And as Hemsworth eventually tells him, that's a no-no, dude.
Welp, IDK why I do this to myself lol. If that is true, I'm curious as to why they changed her origin.

Back
Top Bottom