WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

When the Spidey-less Sony Spideyverse flops, I hope they work out a deal to just get all of the characters back from Sony.

Sony has the movie rights to Valiant, right? They could easily build a universe with Harbinger, Shadowman, X-O Manowar, etc. I don't know what the deal with the web series' is though.

Black Panther should be the centerpiece, but you know Hollywood already would rather make a woman than a black man the central figure...carry on

There is a heirachy in society..:
Also really not a lot of stories that can support that where as for the past 5 years the comics have been pushing nothing but CM as the hero on Marvel Earth.
Would be dope to see an Illuminati movie at some point but would be impossible with rights.
Even ignoring how Marvel has botched the Inhumans they could still do it given there have been different versions of the team due to deaths, being off world, and new additions due to circunstance.

They can do the Illuminati without Xavier and Richards.... and Namor, maybe even Black Bolt.

Could be the facial hair bros with T'Challa as a new addition.

When the Spidey-less Sony Spideyverse flops, I hope they work out a deal to just get all of the characters back from Sony.

Sony has the movie rights to Valiant, right? They could easily build a universe with Harbinger, Shadowman, X-O Manowar, etc. I don't know what the deal with the web series' is though.
:rofl:

Give up Spidey rights to make X-O Manowar and Ninjak movies.

Sony would be revealing their supreme idiocy if they did that.

IMG_0354.JPG

Official logo...I swear only Marvel Studios could pull off me getting excited for a logo of a movie

Few King T’Challa will listen to that he feels have thought of things he hasn’t yet. He’s done got serval scenarios for any situation.

He could lead but instead of having to slap someone’s erogance down mentally or physically, he rather chime in when necessary.

Very regal which gets the respect of the most powerful and brilliant beings in the Marvel universe.

I didn't want to watch the Black Panther trailer but I finally caved and watched it man............I got no words I just can't wait for this DAMN movie man

Why does the BP villain not have an accent

N'Jadaka's father was pressed into working for the villain Klaw. After Klaw fled the country N'Jadaka's family was exiled by T'Challa, the king of Wakanda. He ended up in Harlem, New York, where he developed a hatred of both Klaw and the Wakandan king. N'Jadaka changed his name to Erik Killmonger, and dedicated his life to avenging his father's death. He believed that weakness on T'Chaka's part was a key factor in allowing his parents to be killed. N'jadaka became educated in the United States, gaining a PhD in Engineering and an MBA at M.I.T.

I really hope that DNA trailer wasn't a one off for SDCC man. Keeps on playing over and over in my head, would love to see it in the comfort of my living room. I was super hyped for the one that aired but that I legit got Goosebumps seeing T'Challa suiting up with the music playing in the background.

Trailer legit solidified that Black Panther was going to be the one. Hall H was on their feet.

Dang Nik made it on Niketalk ? :lol: love that dude. One of my favorite artists on IG. MBJ has been showing him love lately. Goals :smokin

Back
Top Bottom