WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Please happen.

2712914-600304-black_panther_storm_at_home_super.jpg

ULTWOLVH006_cov.jpg

DrDoomI_SpiderMan01.jpg

66f2ddc8e741a3451434f5ef39aae173.jpg

I always wanted Lupita Nyong'o as Storm, but she's already playing some other chick in Black Panther :frown:

Time Machine, where art thou

I want to see Hugh Jackman in the MCU with this suit on.. even if it's just a brief cameo,

Hero-Envy-Captain-America-vs-Wolverine9.jpg

Y’all had me hyped AF!

The possibility with Doom!! My mind was goin out there but nope!

Hopefully there will reach an agreement tho

FF. Savage Land. Doom. Galactus. A different Wolverine. Jubilee done right. Rogue done right. Storm and BP together

The possibilities

*edit

How can I forget about Silver Surfer?!?

SMH went back a few pages after seeing the title change. That aint cool, man. Got me hype for no reason lol

Kevin Feige Explains The Leader And Abomination's Absence From The Marvel Cinematic Universe

"It is an embarrassment of riches of places we could go or characters we could reprise or bring back now that we’re… I think Ragnarok is our seventeenth MCU film. And you would be surprised how many… it’s come up. It’s come up. Just finding the right place. And as I said, if you can’t do it right, don’t do it or do it later, and the notion of “Hey, I’m here too! Next!” is not interesting to us. Abomination is in a prison somewhere too.'"

he said pretty much the same thing about Beta Ray Bill

"There was a Beta Ray Bill, but it was so quick that you would have the same complaints that you have now. He was in it a little bit more and it just didn't do justice. And the feeling is, if you can't do it justice, do it later."

Out of the 3 (Betty, Pepper, Jane), Betty is the one that actually really seemed in love.

Funny, cuz I'm pretty sure Hulk smashed Valkyrie at some point.

Back
Top Bottom