WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I hope it becomes official soon or we see a teaser from Fiege within the next year or so.

Man, this is crazy lol.

Fantastic-Four-X-Men-Marvel-Team-up.jpg

Saw the movie yesterday really enjoyed it.

I saw you guys talking earlier about the bigger picture of this movie in the MCU but I think it does do show the bigger picture specifically in how it ties to GOTG exists and ties into what goes down/will go down on earth. There aren't any overt references to GOTG but it does show that they are all in the same universe and only a few degrees of separation from each other. Now I know everyone in this thread and me gets that even without the movie spelling it out to us but to people who casually follow the movies people like my pops who when they see IW will go "how does Thor end up meeting this Starkiller dude isn't Thor a God and they like aliens?" this movie shows how Thor is the ties that bind the whole universe to earth. Its been shown in other movies like the first Avengers but this one explicitly shows that connection.

MAN IF THIS HAPPENS, I'm getting crazy hyped just thinking about seeing wolverine bump heads with the hulk. Sooo much potential man.
Y'all remember what Stan Lee said a couple months back?
He said that they were working on getting the rights back to all of their characters and soon you would see more heroes on screen than you can believe. Or something along those lines

Now that you mention it, there was another person that said Marvel had some big surprises on the way. I didn’t think much of it at the time, but I’m gonna dig it up now.

title might be changing again soon :rofl:

Disney Looked at Buying Most of Fox, Talks Now Dead

Walt Disney Co. held talks to buy most of 21st Century Fox Inc., which would have given the entertainment giant control of another studio and TV production assets, CNBC said, citing people familiar with the situation.

The two sides aren’t talking now and the negotiations, which took place over the last few weeks, may not lead to a deal, CNBC said.

Fox shares surged as much as 6.3 percent, and Disney rose as much as 2.4 percent. Both companies had no immediate comment when contacted by Bloomberg News.

Disney wouldn’t acquire all of Fox, but instead add cable networks such as FX and National Geographic, as well as assets outside the U.S. including the Star cable network in India and a stake in the Sky satellite service in Europe, CNBC said. Disney isn’t interested in Fox’s broadcast network, Fox News, local broadcast affiliates or sports programming, the network said.

Back
Top Bottom