WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Probably dead cuz it got public.

Either way this is what's up. No talks kf lame deals it contracts, straight up take a big scoop out they ads getting back whats yours.

Give us The F4 at least. Comen can come later. Just need that doom and the rest of the villains. Doom on the big screen :x

Grand opening, grand closing :ohwell:

I feel like the talks are still on going but the media getting a hold of it has brought too much attention to the situation so they’re trying to go back to low profile. However, where there is smoke, there is fire. The Xmen television rights that Marvel let Fox use was a dead giveaway...

I feel like the talks are still on going but the media getting a hold of it has brought too much attention to the situation so they’re trying to go back to low profile. However, where there is smoke, there is fire. The Xmen television rights that Marvel let Fox use was a dead giveaway...

Agreed. Seeing that report that talks are dead hours after the first report leaked is kind of telling. Marvel is going to drop bombs during SDCC next year :nerd:

first-look-at-silver-surfer-4-w-the-guardians-L-vCXU0_.jpeg

Yeah, I think talks have to continue.

It's time for the merge to happen.

Have Jackman show up in Avengers 4 lol. Do it, Feige!

Back
Top Bottom