WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So disney geta this deal done, that means DP2 wil be the last r rated movie, right?

No way disney allows aanother one.

we'll see

I am not sure if it was someone here that said it but maybe they could make Marvel Studios it's own separate entity and then have a Marvel Knights sub-division with R films?

just jump right in because we dont need origins story for them but how do they explain mutants all of a sudden being in existence?

are they going to do the another terrigen transformation type of deal?

Professor X could've wiped the minds on everyone's existence of mutants and they could've been in hiding

818815-onslaught.jpg

Please marvel.

eh, that feels like a cop out, i dont like it

I'd rather it be like a reverse House of M where maybe in A4 Wandas power is unleashed to the whole planet after being killed by Thanos or something and it unlocks mutant abilities

eh, that feels like a cop out, i dont like it

I'd rather it be like a reverse House of M where maybe in A4 Wandas power is unleashed to the whole planet after being killed by Thanos or something and it unlocks mutant abilities

I personally think time is just gonna be altered in A4.

So disney geta this deal done, that means DP2 wil be the last r rated movie, right?

No way disney allows aanother one.

Why not? If there's one thing Disney/Marvel, it's that they don't mess with things if it ain't broke. Just look at The Punisher series.

Why not? If there's one thing Disney/Marvel, it's that they don't mess with things if it ain't broke. Just look at The Punisher series.

Netflix series' pushed the boundaries for sure and I wondered while watching Punisher how they are going to take it to the Disney streaming service but it turns out the series' are staying with Netflix because they paid for it, not the rights per say of the characters but for the whole show/series so again it is up in the air if they want to make an R film directly underneath the Disney banner.

DQc-yGFUEAAEPkM.jpg

I guess they can reveal they are the ones being targeted by the Insight Helicarriers?

I still want the Wanda story better.

Wanda unleashing mutant abilities after a big battle would be dope, but then it'd be hard to explain characters like Wolverine and Magneto who are supposed to be characters that have been around a long time

Wanda unleashing mutant abilities after a big battle would be dope, but then it'd be hard to explain characters like Wolverine and Magneto who are supposed to be characters that have been around a long time

Meh. Things like that will be easy for them to work out. Bruh could've been chilling on Genosha the whole time, and Wolvering could still be wolvering without the adamantium.

just make it a multi-verse, maybe make the mutants from the Ultimates-Earth1610?

they already teased the current MCU being Universe 616

Meh. Things like that will be easy for them to work out. Bruh could've been chilling on Genosha the whole time, and Wolvering could still be wolvering without the adamantium.
Wolverine is a character who's supposed to have been around for centuries. How do you propose that's possible if mutant powers are only released after the battle of Thanos. And if they eliminate that part of the character (being around for that long) then that changes a big part of the character, imo

And I've always envisioned Magneto planning a mutant takeover since WW2

Wolverine is a character who's supposed to have been around for centuries. How do you propose that's possible if mutant powers are only released after the battle of Thanos. And if they eliminate that part of the character (being around for that long) then that changes a big part of the character, imo

And I've always envisioned Magneto planning a mutant takeover since WW2

Just because he's supposed to have been around for centuries doesn't mean he will. Maybe he'll be like 120 or something.

Goes all the way to 120 while still being young, without mutant powers?

Lol I'm going to go with what RFX said and that Marvel will probably just go with a multi-verse

Secret Invasion could be next. That could explain why we haven't seen the F4/X-men. The Skrull took them. That doesn't explain why we haven't seen mutants in general tho...

Back
Top Bottom