WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Has any Facebook posts pissed y'all off over the weekend?

A summary of what a kept seeing :smh:

"Oh so y'all more black now"
"Where were yall when birth of a nation came out"
"Yall dressed up for black panther but don't support black businesses"

bruh...are we friends on fb?? i've literally seen all of these...numerous times.

Like daaaaamn son..lemme cook and be happy. and all the bitter posts are from black folks :stoneface:

The Tracking Board caught up with rising Black Panther stars Winston Duke and Letitia Wright: "I think there’s just a lot going on Infinity War. In the same way that Black Panther is revolutionary in its approach to Marvel Cinematic Universe storytelling, I believe that Avengers: Infinity War will shake the cornerstone that we’ve grown accustomed to. It will shake the images and ideas that we’ve grown accustomed to, and it’s going to be a lot for the fans."

Wright added, "Shuri will pop up and do what she needs to do. Avengers is going to be another world of amazingness. You guys are very, very blessed this year. Marvel is the gift that keeps on giving. You guys have got Black Panther, Avengers, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Captain Marvel. You guys are being spoiled. A lot. And then next year you have another Avengers? Very, very spoiled!"

325DD814-95B5-467F-A691-0487305A4ACE.jpeg
I’m here for these salty W’Kabi memes

Damn so y'all was feeling Killmonger? :lol:

I thought he was pretty good.

YEP.

KILLMONGER WAS THE BEST PART ABOUT THE MOVIE IN MY OPINION. AND THIS IS COMING FROM A FIRST GENERATION NIGERIAN HERE. :lol: . I'M GLAD MY PARENTS DIDN'T GO SEE THE MOVIE, THEY WOULD OF TORN THOSE ACCENTS APART. COMING FROM A NIGERIAN HOME, THOSE ACCENTS WERE NOT BELIEVABLE AFRICAN ACCENTS AT ALL LOL. WAKANDA IS A MADE UP PLACE SO I GUESS THEY CAN CALL IT THEIR OWN THING. MY ONLY GRIPE ABOUT THE MOVIE.

bruh...are we friends on fb?? i've literally seen all of these...numerous times.

Like daaaaamn son..lemme cook and be happy. and all the bitter posts are from black folks :stoneface:

In real life, I've run into a couple of "I'm not racist, but..." people who haven't even seen BP, but want to complain that they're being persecuted for not liking it or how other people who didn't like it are mislabled racist. Same George Zimmerman Stand Your Ground type of people who get upset about a peaceful kneel during the anthem and are afraid of the diversity boogeyman.

YEP.

KILLMONGER WAS THE BEST PART ABOUT THE MOVIE IN MY OPINION. AND THIS IS COMING FROM A FIRST GENERATION NIGERIAN HERE. :lol: . I'M GLAD MY PARENTS DIDN'T GO SEE THE MOVIE, THEY WOULD OF TORN THOSE ACCENTS APART. COMING FROM A NIGERIAN HOME, THOSE ACCENTS WERE NOT BELIEVABLE AFRICAN ACCENTS AT ALL LOL. WAKANDA IS A MADE UP PLACE SO I GUESS THEY CAN CALL IT THEIR OWN THING. MY ONLY GRIPE ABOUT THE MOVIE.

W’kabis nigerian esque accent wasn’t at least decent? I started rolling when he threw O on at the end of his sentences.

“We will not have it O” :rofl:

Haha, good point.
So, who is Zemo the only current villian that survived a MCU movie so far?

Lokis still alive but he just flips flops on both sides.

Zemo might be in jail but he isn't going to see any screen time soon, maybe a prison scene where Thanos blows up in IW so that he isn't left out :lol:

W’kabis nigerian esque accent wasn’t at least decent? I started rolling when he threw O on at the end of his sentences.

“We will not have it O” :rofl:

YEA THE "O" AT THE END PROB MADE IT WORSE :rofl:. I CAN BARELY TALK LIKE THAT MYSELF WITHOUT LOOKING FOOLISH

YEP.

Well it wasn't a Nigerian dialect. Every interview Chadwick has done on this press tour he's said the dialect is from a South African based enclave.

SECOND BEST 4 DAY OPENING OF ALL TIME!!!!
http://deadline.com/tag/black-panther/

Tuesday 8:35 AM: Disney has just confirmed what we saw earlier: Marvel’s Black Panther is the second-biggest 4-day opener of all-time at the domestic B.O. with $241.96M, after Force Awakens ($288M) and beating Star Wars: Last Jedi ($241.6M). Monday also marked an all-time record with $40.167M, beating Force Awakens‘ $40.11M (Dec. 21, 2015). Black Panther also posted the second best Sunday ever at the domestic B.O. with $60.096M behind Forces Awakens ($60.5M).

Related
'Black Panther' Blasts Off With $169M Overseas; $371M WW Weekend - International Box Office

Tuesday 7:20 AM Update: Industry morning estimates indicate that Disney/Marvel’s Black Panther has cleared $242M, which means that the superhero now owns the second-best 4-day opening of all-time behind Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($288.07M) and slashes the FSSM run of Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($241.6M) last December. It’s still early and Disney has yet to call the record. The 4-day for Black Panther should be around $242.4M. Ticket sales for the Ryan Coogler-directed movie were -34% on Presidents Day Monday for $40M-$40.1M. With those figures, Black Panther could very well own the all-time Monday domestic record as well, beating Force Awakens’ $40.1M. Another big winner for Disney, which now owns eight of the top 10 slots on the all-time domestic openers chart. Black Panther slotted 5th this weekend with $201.8M, and it’s only one of five titles to crack past the two-century mark in a three-day period.

YEP.

Lol the movie is killing in Africa so I don't think Africans care about the accents much

I just took it as Wakanda is a made up country so they're allowed some lee way

i think it was confirmed that Surtur and Hela are dead, feel like I read that somewhere

SECOND BEST 4 DAY OPENING OF ALL TIME!!!!
http://deadline.com/tag/black-panther/

Tuesday 8:35 AM: Disney has just confirmed what we saw earlier: Marvel’s Black Panther is the second-biggest 4-day opener of all-time at the domestic B.O. with $241.96M, after Force Awakens ($288M) and beating Star Wars: Last Jedi ($241.6M). Monday also marked an all-time record with $40.167M, beating Force Awakens‘ $40.11M (Dec. 21, 2015). Black Panther also posted the second best Sunday ever at the domestic B.O. with $60.096M behind Forces Awakens ($60.5M).

Related
'Black Panther' Blasts Off With $169M Overseas; $371M WW Weekend - International Box Office

Tuesday 7:20 AM Update: Industry morning estimates indicate that Disney/Marvel’s Black Panther has cleared $242M, which means that the superhero now owns the second-best 4-day opening of all-time behind Star Wars: The Force Awakens ($288.07M) and slashes the FSSM run of Star Wars: The Last Jedi ($241.6M) last December. It’s still early and Disney has yet to call the record. The 4-day for Black Panther should be around $242.4M. Ticket sales for the Ryan Coogler-directed movie were -34% on Presidents Day Monday for $40M-$40.1M. With those figures, Black Panther could very well own the all-time Monday domestic record as well, beating Force Awakens’ $40.1M. Another big winner for Disney, which now owns eight of the top 10 slots on the all-time domestic openers chart. Black Panther slotted 5th this weekend with $201.8M, and it’s only one of five titles to crack past the two-century mark in a three-day period.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Well it wasn't a Nigerian dialect. Every interview Chadwick has done on this press tour he's said the dialect is from a South African based enclave.

THAT'S NOT THE POINT IF IT'S NIGERIAN. IT DOESN'T SOUND AFRICAN REGARDLESS OF THE COUNTRY.

Back
Top Bottom