WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Also they didn’t do a good job showing off his MIT or tactical skills that he should have. He seemed to much of a normal guy(well movie normal)

• schemed to get to wakanda by helping klaue with the vibranium
  • poisoned the museum girl
  • blocked the cameras
  • broke klaue out
  • killed his girl
  • killed klaue
  • got to wakanda
  • became king

Last edited:
Everybody knows Skull or Hela isn't dead.

i am sure not "everybody" knows they are alive

didn't hela's power come from Asgard? with it destroyed, it is completely possible that she is dead as well

i think we can still see both.. since we didnt see either die really.. or surtur could have hela work for him like he did with enchantress in couple stories

i saw that redskull post. where the heck is Skull anyway? he never really died and I wanna see him and cap duke it out one good time

i saw that redskull post. where the heck is Skull anyway? he never really died and I wanna see him and cap duke it out one good time
Somewhere on the other side of the Universe lol the Tesseract is a portal. Skull went through it but no one knows where. Supposedly there's going to be a movie where Fury is out looking for him

i think we can still see both.. since we didnt see either die really.. or surtur could have hela work for him like he did with enchantress in couple stories

that particular hela isn't going to work for surtur, she was hellbent on destruction, she isn't going to take that crap from surtur :lol:

There are probably literally Africans living in Africa that hasn't heard every African dialect

A STUPID QUESTION ALWAYS GETS A STUPID ANSWER. OF COURSE NO ONE HAS HEARD EVERY DIALECT BUT LIKE I SAID WAKANDA IS A MADE UP PLACE SO I'LL JUST GO WITH THEY GOT THEIR OWN AMERICAN LANGUAGE WITH "O" THROWN ON THE END OF RANDOM SENTENCES DIALECT. :lol:

A STUPID QUESTION ALWAYS GETS A STUPID ANSWER. OF COURSE NO ONE HAS HEARD EVERY DIALECT BUT LIKE I SAID WAKANDA IS A MADE UP PLACE SO I'LL JUST GO WITH THEY GOT THEIR OWN AMERICAN LANGUAGE WITH "O" THROWN ON THE END OF RANDOM SENTENCES DIALECT. :lol:

But they've specifically said they didn't.

Saw it Sunday night. Not sure what the gripe is with that 77%. People screaming 'racism' because of this score is ridiculous. It's pretty on par with what it should have got.
That seems about right. Although it was a great movie, it wasn't 98% critic RT good IMO. No mention of the last infinity stone, MJB for a Killmonger role didn't quite fit into the movie for me. A little slow at first and the flow of the movie took a bit to get going. But ovewrall, it was solid writing and acting. Good story. I loved the visuals, costume and set design and music. The original score and soundtrack were both great. I give it an 7.5/10.

If anything, 98% RT is given from ciritcs patronizing the film and the black Hollywood community in fear of looking racist for not liking it. Similar to how TLJ got a 90% + score to appease Disney. Again, don't get me wrong, solid movie but the 77% audience score is about right. People in here screaming 'racist' or 'troll' for not giving it a 10 need to check themselves. That isn't racism.

Last edited:
Lol so they sounded American to you? It's funny because 6 people from the main cast popped in my head and only two are Americans. Three of them are from England and one is actually from Africa lol

If anything, 98% RT is given from ciritcs patronizing the film and the black Hollywood community in fear of looking racist for not liking it. Similar to how TLJ got a 90% + score to appease Disney. Again, don't get me wrong, solid movie but the 77% audience score is about right. People in here screaming 'racist' for not giving it a 10 need to check themselves. That isn't racism.
:rolleyes

Saw it Sunday night. Not sure what the gripe is with that 77%. People screaming 'racism' because of this score is ridiculous. It's pretty on par with what it should have got.
That seems about right. Although it was a great movie, it wasn't 98% critic RT good IMO. No mention of the last infinity stone, MJB for a Killmonger role didn't quite fit into the movie for me. A little slow at first and the flow of the movie took a bit to get going. But ovewrall, it was solid writing and acting. Good story. I loved the visuals, costume and set design and music. The original score and soundtrack were both great. I give it an 7.5/10.

If anything, 98% RT is given from ciritcs patronizing the film and the black Hollywood community in fear of looking racist for not liking it. Similar to how TLJ got a 90% + score to appease Disney. Again, don't get me wrong, solid movie but the 77% audience score is about right. People in here screaming 'racist' or 'troll' for not giving it a 10 need to check themselves. That isn't racism.
There are movies like Dr Strange getting higher in audience scores. There's something fishy about that.

honestly thats what i would rate it. maybe a little lower.

its a good movie, it really is. but i think it suffers from timing.

were spoiled by the marvel movies. and where theyre at right now, its hard to go back to an "origins" movie at this point with everything else going on in the "universe".

I think it suffered from not having another avenger show up. they could have easily implemented winter soldier somewhere besides end credit.and no mention of the last infinity stone at this point in the game? cmon. i get that you didnt want to take away from the origin story or t'chala but you could have implemented the stuff i just mentioned without taking anything away from the character.

like i said at this point in the game the fans are used to seeing that kind of stuff. if this was 5 years ago id probably feel differently.

and as big of a fan of B jordan I am, i just felt like he was too extra in this

yeah i needed more fan service for suuure.

Back
Top Bottom