WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

really looking forward to seeing the film too but that idiotic-forced-enthusiasm is making me cringe and come in less hyped

this dude thinks he is pushing and helping the film but he is just alienating those who maybe on the fence about seeing it

same level as layzie for IW but nothing was going to deter or bring down the excitement for IW, CM isn't on the same level
I wouldn't give his annoyance that much credit. I doubt anybody reading his posts will make that much of a difference either way.

In 3 weeks, everyone will have seen the movie and I'm sure there'll be more than enough to discuss and be hyped about.

I shouldn't have been surprised that Ben Mendelssohn stuck out to viewers

I remember reading an interview transcript about captain marvel and the guy kept slipping back into character :lol:

Not too familiar with him but seems like a fun guy

Was watching Iron Man 2 last night, those musical introductions when Tony/Iron Man shows up are missed. It was a different tone then... :frown:

I can't wait to Tony to die so we can see that the mcu will be fine without him

Multiple billion dollars films, 1 without him

6EFB4AC4-CFE2-4255-8DE5-9F7E19AEACCD.gif

Lol multiple billion dollar movies in the mcu, and only one billion dollar movie with only Tony in it (IM3).

Everything else was part of an ensemble cast

Homecoming couldn't break 900 and Tony was practically the main character. So it's not like you put Tony in a movie and the movie breaks 900

Back
Top Bottom