WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I mean if we do see him again I hope it isn't for a while.. probably have some tie in with eternals

But you think gunn is done after 3?
Done with Guardians.

Who is to say he sticks with the MCU after everything that went down. I know he was interested in other stuff like the Thubderbolts but he might have that itch scratched @ DC and do a Suicide Squad trilogy instead.

As for the Guardians, I feel the characters namely Quill and Drax will show up elsewhere and the team and brand will probably be revamped with a somewhat new roster. Most likely keeping Groot and Rocket. Assuming Rocket doesn't die in vol. 3.

Done with Guardians.

Who is to say he sticks with the MCU after everything that went down. I know he was interested in other stuff like the Thubderbolts but he might have that itch scratched @ DC and do a Suicide Squad trilogy instead.

As for the Guardians, I feel the characters namely Quill and Drax will show up elsewhere and the team and brand will probably be revamped with a somewhat new roster. Most likely keeping Groot and Rocket. Assuming Rocket doesn't die in vol. 3.

I'm assuming GOTG is a continuous entity like avengers and eventually a force where there will always be those films with changing iterations.. just opening so much with how they're going more and more to space

goats
funko stan lee mj.jpg

i don't remember him introducing himself :lol: i just remember her saying his name. I've only seen it once since opening night, I don't watch bootlegs on repeat :lol:

Ah ok. Fair enough i guess. I didnt catch some of the stuff too on my first viewing since i was busy geeking

After watching Endgame again I kinda feel like it was a missed opportunity not having Stan’s final cameo being the one who accidentally pressed the buttons and brought Ant-Man back. It would've made Stan the one responsible for saving the MCU (in a funny way) and not some random rat.
That "random rat" was
mickey-mouse.jpg

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom