WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Not sure if this belongs in this thread, but it is Marvel and I just wanted fans to know
p8s8qrqc16131.jpg

I got spoiled by free roaming in spiderman ps4. I hope in that sense, the Avengers game is more of the same.

huuuuuge facts. spiderman ps4 was amazing. and they could have ironman using the mechanics from that failure of a game anthem but at least the flying in a suit worked. lame *** black widow could just cartwheel and walk everywhere lol.

huuuuuge facts. spiderman ps4 was amazing. and they could have ironman using the mechanics from that failure of a game anthem but at least the flying in a suit worked. lame *** black widow could just cartwheel and walk everywhere lol.
True. It'd probably be annoying to travel around as Widow though lol. Might take too long to get anywhere

its already at 2.697, ya'll.

Presuming a continued 30/70 domestic/overseas split, the film should have around $2.697 billion worldwide by the end of today and thus should pass $2.7 billion tomorrow. Taking into account the frankly best-case-scenario box office of Aladdin over the last week, along with the possible global monster mash that is Rocketman and King of the Monsters, an $818 million domestic total on Sunday and a continued 30/70 split will give Avengers: Endgame $2.735 billion by the end of the weekend. That’s all spitball math, but $2.788 billion is still within the realm of possibility.

Me and my girl are going again Saturday. Only our second time. I will probably go one more time after that depending how long it stays out

I legit couldn't careless about a black widow movie. Like what is it about?

Can we just move on from the OG avengers

Back
Top Bottom