WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

New Rumor Reiterates Past Reports That Marvel Studios Is Developing A SECRET INVASION TV Series For Disney+

As you may recall, a report surfaced last month courtesy of Bleeding Cool which claimed that Marvel Studios is developing a Secret Invasion TV series for the Disney+ streaming service.

Now, though, online scooper Daniel Richtman is also reporting that it's in the works but notes that the plan is for it to lead directly into Captain Marvel 2. The Kree and Skrulls would both play a role, as would S.W.O.R.D., the organisation which looks set to make its MCU debut in WandaVision.

Re watching the Ultron trailer 2 - what was suppose to be the original purpose of this woman?

Also when y’all get a chance watch trailer 2 and 3. Trailers done right

3AE28FB1-8C6B-4C34-BA86-099DF55EBD7B.png

Thor's vision. Rumors had it that this was our first look at Enchantress with a random actress as the place holder. The rumor had merit with a casting of Skurge the Executioner being one of the first castings for Ragnarok and the connection between the two. For what ever reason, they ended up going the Hela route instead for Ragnarok.

Maybe if the role is one and done but he's already like 60. I don't think he has it in him to sign a long term deal needed for someone to be the MCU Reed Richards.

I'm gonna ride with Halpert until someone else gets officially casted. I think he's still around the right age to sign a 10 picture deal or whatever Marvel gets you to commit for.
Shoot let him cameo as another Reed Richards from a different dimension. There's ton's of them lol

Clooney as a seasoned reed would be off the chain....

unfortunately he prolly missed the boat age wise since it would likely be a 10+ year deal

3ee6959e341ba9fb5a367a7a7266d7e8.jpg

george-clooney.jpg

Meh, to Clooney. He aight.

Really don't see how ya could even compare to RDJR as Tony unless you're saying to revamp and update Reed.

There are few actors who just flat out fit a role like rdj did with tony

whereas you can just look at them and they have it.. and then they embody that character

marvel has a couple others: Loki, BP and Thor

patrick Stewart is another example, even though those movies were/are mediocre to me.. Ryan Reynolds as deadpool is another great example

jackman as Wolverine isn’t really on that level because I think wolverine should be short and more of a prick

Chris Evans was great as cap, but he moreso made the role his rather than fitting it effortlessly like the above examples.. ledger also fits in a similar manner

Back
Top Bottom