WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Im not in on the krasinski/blunt pairing

anything he has done post office well just reminds me of him on the office.

For me at least, i think it would be hard to shake that perception of him and buy into him being “reed richards”

its gonna be someone who can play that intellectually charismatic role naturally

John hamm?
eric bana?

Hamm is a good choice, Bana? Nahhhh

And you haven’t seen a Quiet Place? Dude can definitely space himself far out from his character in the Office, he’s not Dwight.

^I think the rocks too big, the thing is shorter and stubbier.

Wolverine was supposed to be short though too and they changed that, so still possible

Sam Raimi, the horror movie filmmaker, showed how successful a comic book film could be...Arguably cemented the genre in the eye of the general movie going audience...

Now that same guy could be heading up what’s sounding like a comic movie with a horror undertone? How can that not be something to get excited about...
so we think multiverse of madness still gonna be horror?

Im not in on the krasinski/blunt pairing

anything he has done post office well just reminds me of him on the office.

For me at least, i think it would be hard to shake that perception of him and buy into him being “reed richards”

its gonna be someone who can play that intellectually charismatic role naturally

John hamm?
eric bana?
The show ended so long ago and was so bad when it was done I dont think casuals are gonna give a ****.

Definitely don't get Jim vibes from Jack Ryan.

Bruh
Krasinski/blunt- mr. and mrs
effron- blaze
Rock-thing

A squad that’ll for sure make you forget the last two renditions.
EPCGh0IUUAIdrNE.jpeg

Terrible choices, my dude. Just terrible. One worse than the other.

EPCGh0IUUAIdrNE.jpeg

Terrible choices, my dude. Just terrible. One worse than the other.

Aside from the Rock being too tall, I see no issues with this casting... “terrible” is a reach, specially considering blunt and Krasinski are married IRL and Effron and the Rock have worked together and actually have had that buddy duo on screen appearance, they can deffffff pull it off

I'm on board with Jim and his wife in F4. I think they need to go young for Johnny, early 20's, funny. Don't do some goofy **** and make Johnny another race like the last F4 movie. And they could've made that work if they made Johnny mixed but they just screwed the pooch completely on that one.

reed - shia
sue - lily james
johnny - efron
thing - paper boi

dont @ me

Don’t make it complicated Marvel. Just give us Krasinski/Blunt that 99.8% of the people want. That pairing is marketing in itself and the rest will follow with a good script which I’m sure it will have.

People actually want them cast? Yeah the characters are married but casting a married couple isn’t necessary. Blunt is appreciated, don’t care about jim.

People actually want them cast? Yeah the characters are married but casting a married couple isn’t necessary. Blunt is appreciated, don’t care about jim.

Casting a married couple isn’t necessary, but there’s also no negative side to casting them as they’ve shown they have great chemistry on film, as well.

I’m cool with the Rock as The Thing even if I would probably have never chosen him, personally. I will say that dude from The Shield who played 2005 FF was perfect for the Ben/Thing role.

they have good chemistry already. It’s easy. They don’t need to make it complicated with rumors etc.

It has nothing to do with them being married in real life. Dont know why that's constantly brought up as if anyone lists that as a positive.

Most just like the two actors cast as Reed Richards and Susan Richards.

Definitely down for John and Emily as Reed and Sue. Hell no to the Rock being Ben. The actor playing The Thing doesn’t have to be a huge buff dude. The acting is much more important and I don’t think the Rock could properly portray Ben Grimm.

Re watching the Ultron trailer 2 - what was suppose to be the original purpose of this woman?

Also when y’all get a chance watch trailer 2 and 3. Trailers done right

3AE28FB1-8C6B-4C34-BA86-099DF55EBD7B.png

Back
Top Bottom