WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

At Disney and expensive in the same thoughts. Them dudes can spend whatever they want on anything at whatever cost. They don't care :lol:

they care more than you think, thats why disney parks tix prices keeps going up every year

at the end of the day the guests b*tch and whine for a week or so and then go pay the new prices anyways :lol:

but marvel is one of those things they know they can spend $$$ and get back tenfolds

I just came from disney world.. sh is ridiculous

Disney got zero worries about money.. there was some absurd wait for the Star Wars rides where you had to go like 2-3 hours before the park really opened to then be able to get into the park and then access the fast pass system

and normal waits for the rides were absurd.. along with the hotels being booked out

thank jesus for the fast passes

so much ish going on and there isnt even any MCU content until May 1st, once the next phase kicks off its gon' start off running

so much ish going on and there isnt even any MCU content until May 1st, once the next phase kicks off its gon' start off running

Good. William Hurt ain't getting any younger.
Way overdue.
Great actor though I haven't watched him since A History of Murder.

509A73A9-880C-4E59-9642-3B3DF32F601B.gif

for 8-12 episode of Selma Hayek

I was playing Spider-Man and was wondering if you guys think Mr. Negative will eventually appear on the big screen.

Back
Top Bottom