WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Their four films are the best four films in the MCU IMO.

Iron Man
Infinity War
Homecoming
Ragnarok.

Endgame is totally fine to interchange in one of those slots.

Black Panther, Far From Home, Civil War, Winter Soldier, GoG movies.

A lot in contention, it's not hands down at all to me.

Iron Man isn't debatable as top 4 in MCU at all though.

there was multiple black panthers in the black panther movie

t‘challa, t’chaka and killmonger we saw in action to some degree.. then there were others when they went to the ancestral plane

there will be more black panthers very soon.. just no more t’challas until they start over

uh yah im well aware and I don't like it.

I want more t'challa stories.

The Gorr the god butcher storyline is a deep and dark one that could easily have multiple films dedicated to it since he's a Thanos-level threat. Bale is great casting but I just hope Taika can make it all work while also including Jane-Thor.

Gotta be a completely different tone from his other movies.

Their four films are the best four films in the MCU IMO.
No but they're up there.

The Gorr the god butcher storyline is a deep and dark one that could easily have multiple films dedicated to it since he's a Thanos-level threat. Bale is great casting but I just hope Taika can make it all work while also including Jane-Thor.

Gotta be a completely different tone from his other movies.

I don’t want to spoil the story for those who haven’t read it but one certainly leads to the other. It’s just the long comic arc gave each its due time. Hopefully they don’t rush it and limit Gorr to a MacGuffin. As soon as Bale’s casting was announced I was hoping he was gonna be Gorr. He’s perfect for it. There are so many places this thing can go, especially if Sony plays nice.

Just saw BP2 immediately follows Thor 4. What if Gorr kills Bast to set that up...
That'd be messed up given we haven't seen Bast at all :lol:

I feel like if Gore comes to earth he has to come for ALL of earth's pantheons and that's an event in itself.

Shuri is the natural on to take over as she trains and takes over for him several times in the comics (T'challa gets in a coma, T'challa in secret organization) . Opening up the multiverse, they can take a black panther from another universe. Storm and T'challa have a super baby in one universe, named T'chaka (after grandpa).
1607883267340.png

Rewatched Civil War, a cb movie masterpiece. It really made me miss Chad and T'Challa and would really love to see the story finished on a proper note but I know it can't. I hope whenever the reboot is it's filled by someone beloved as well and they get to do the full T'Challa arc.

You're right they won't.

I still hate it. I want more tchalla stories. He's a unique character beyond the black panther rmantle.

same. Marvel could have respectfully recasted and sure there would be some upset fans but I’m sure he would still be welcome. Obviously Chad>>>>>>

But regardless, still excited to see how they do BP. Honestly getting excited to see how splendid they do the movie. Would actually be cool if every few films we get a new BP.

but I’m sure he would still be welcome.
This is where I disagree. Anybody who would've been recast for BP2 is fighting an uphill battle. I don't think it'd just be accepted and ppl would be satisfied.

Thing is I'm sure they went around and asked. Would've looked real bad if Coogler dipped over that.

When they make Shuri “transition” just to spite Letitia and she quits and they gotta reboot the whole thing anyway >>>> :lol:

That's a Marvel comics thing cuz Quill gets transported to another world where he can live for hundreds of years and enters in a polyamorous relationship with a couple.

Doubt that carries over to the MCU since GotGv3 is the last GotG movie with those characters.

Lowkey I feel Loeb really got the boot cuz he played a part in Iron Fist and Inhumans so bad. Hired the wrong guy. So now everything else he had a hand in got the axe.

Last I checked he did have a hand in one of those animated shows they're still doing on Hulu

Back
Top Bottom