WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I hope she completely loses it at the end of the series and we get a teaser for SM3.

BOURNE Director Paul Greengrass Confirms X-MEN VS. FANTASTIC FOUR Movie Talks

Back in 2019, X-Men: First Class screenwriter Zack Stentz revealed that 20th Century Fox was considering a massive crossover film that would've seen the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, and Deadpool all share the screen with Paul Greengrass (The Bourne movies, Captain Philips) at the helm.

The film was going to be penned by Stenz and Ashley Edward Miller, and would have borrowed from the premise of Marvel's Civil War comic by having the heroes split into two sides after Johnny Storm goes nova and decimates Manhattan while trying to apprehend Molecule Man.

The project never saw the light of day (obviously), and the success of Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class is believed to be a major factor in the studio's decision not to greenlight the movie. We're not sure exactly how close it came to becoming a reality, but Greengrass has now confirmed that he was indeed in talks to direct the hugely ambitious crossover.

“They did talk to me about it,” the filmmaker admitted while speaking on the Happy. Sad. Confused podcast. “I wouldn’t say I was attached. [We] talked, and I thought about it, and in the end…”

1609644841278.png

BOURNE Director Paul Greengrass Confirms X-MEN VS. FANTASTIC FOUR Movie Talks

Back in 2019, X-Men: First Class screenwriter Zack Stentz revealed that 20th Century Fox was considering a massive crossover film that would've seen the X-Men, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, and Deadpool all share the screen with Paul Greengrass (The Bourne movies, Captain Philips) at the helm.

The film was going to be penned by Stenz and Ashley Edward Miller, and would have borrowed from the premise of Marvel's Civil War comic by having the heroes split into two sides after Johnny Storm goes nova and decimates Manhattan while trying to apprehend Molecule Man.

The project never saw the light of day (obviously), and the success of Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class is believed to be a major factor in the studio's decision not to greenlight the movie. We're not sure exactly how close it came to becoming a reality, but Greengrass has now confirmed that he was indeed in talks to direct the hugely ambitious crossover.

“They did talk to me about it,” the filmmaker admitted while speaking on the Happy. Sad. Confused podcast. “I wouldn’t say I was attached. [We] talked, and I thought about it, and in the end…”
Why Johnny? Make it some random mutant. Plenty of Mutants with explosive powers. I mean hell its Fox, put Nitro from Civil War on the X-Men and have him blow up.

it started an hour ago on the weat coast and its stretched to 4 hours and its dumb because i can just fire up disney+ and watch it there commercial free but i still have it on tnt :lol:

just cant help it

Yeah I was just flipping through channels and caught it. Just one of those things and I stuck with it for the full payoff.

Right before the Stark funeral scene there's a montage of some of the heroes being reunited with their families, that would've been the best moment to show like a Natasha Memorial as they rebuilt the Avengers HQ or something. She really got the shaft as far as paying respects.

Yeah I was just flipping through channels and caught it. Just one of those things and I stuck with it for the full payoff.

Right before the Stark funeral scene there's a montage of some of the heroes being reunited with their families, that would've been the best moment to show like a Natasha Memorial as they rebuilt the Avengers HQ or something. She really got the shaft as far as paying respects.

they got her a whole *** movie afterwards, so I think they will give her full respects in her solo.

I felt nothing when she died

they got her a whole *** movie afterwards, so I think they will give her full respects in her solo.
I mean sure but it takes place before Infinity War.

Hopefully there's a scene in the present with Helena (Pugh) addressing Natasha's sacrifice.

To be honest, what I really want is an Avengers monument of those that died for them to win

87c3bef7e0c9d51e09485b885f1482f5.jpg

But just with Iron Man and Black Widow.
I felt nothing when she died
Not surprising.

I wanted Hawkguy to die the entire time and she did instead. The entire scene is a bit laughable/forced.

I mean sure but it takes place before Infinity War.

Hopefully there's a scene in the present with Helena (Pugh) addressing Natasha's sacrifice.

To be honest, what I really want is an Avengers monument of those that died for them to win

87c3bef7e0c9d51e09485b885f1482f5.jpg

But just with Iron Man and Black Widow.

FFH established the world at large believes Cap died in Endgame battle too.

Back
Top Bottom