WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

EMILY DICKINSON WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?! :evil:
MV5BMzZlMmVlZjctNGE1NS00N2EwLTljZDYtNmU2MTM1MTg5OTBkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

My preemptive response to this

5c42cad93c2d850ea46504e8470ab8a4.gif

If Snyder would work in the MCU he'd have to get some 90s c-level or lower property like some version of Foolkiller, one of the weapon X characters like Maverick, Ravage 2099, New Universe's Justice, or Penanace.

Really though, no. He should go look in to those failed Image comics during the 90s since he missed out on Mortal Kombat.

Last edited:
I’d actually be down to see his take on Daredevil.

now idk if I’d want him to replace the team that had been handling the Cox version or if he should do his own new thing.

but I think that actually might be interesting regardless.

I’d actually be down to see his take on Daredevil.

now idk if I’d want him to replace the team that had been handling the Cox version or if he should do his own new thing.

but I think that actually might be interesting regardless.
It'd be trash.

Who knows what he'd do to DD or Elektra.

It'd be trash.

Who knows what he'd do to DD or Elektra.

:lol: this could be a cool Disney +/Hulu one off and then give it back to the original team for a new season focused on Fisk/Post Blip NY.

Doubt Disney is in a rush with plans for him anyway with brand new shows dropping till 2023. **** it what’s worst that Zack can do

Is Ang Lee's Hulk movie worth watching? Never watched it but am slightly curious :lol:
Like don't expect a ton of Hulk action.

It is a deep dive in to drama, emotion, and the human psyche dealing with an abusive father and husband and how a son reacts to it and the man he turns out to be.

While true to a comic storyline and reveal it is pretty tragic and depressing even knowing that Hulk wins in the end and the bad guy dies.

Are yall worried about the fate of Marvel movies at all? (or movies in general)

If movie theaters don't recover from this pandemic then studios will have to pump the brakes on these large budget blockbusters in a couple years

Are yall worried about the fate of Marvel movies at all? (or movies in general)

If movie theaters don't recover from this pandemic then studios will have to pump the brakes on these large budget blockbusters in a couple years
Marvel movies are gonna be what's brings the movie theaters back.

Not worried.

In slightly better conditions I would've been saying Black Widow would make a billi.

Knock on wood, it might be slow but things will get back. I don't see a scenario where corona is just here to stay from now on.

Why not? He was hot coming off the Crouching Tiger success.
If he was directing a Shang-Chi movie at the time then sure yeah but it was the Hulk.

What he went for just didn't translate and didn't fully fit the Hulk.

I liked the little comic frame **** they did in Hulk.

******spoiler ?***** :lol:

**** got confusing when the climax was Bruce fighting a cloud though. Still a good movie to me tho

wonder why it never got a sequel

wonder why it never got a sequel
From what I remember they struggled to get that Hulk movie together even with Lee directing. Then the movie bombed.

Then they gave it to Norton.

I did like how the two were loosely connected and IH was almost treated as a sequel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom