WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

:lol: If they make this real.

Watch that be part of his story telling scene in Ant-Man 3 lol.

Rating: Zero out of eight.

Hellbound: Hellraiser II (1988) - IMDb

:lol: If they make this real.

not the hero we deserve but the hero we need....

I'm not into episodic TV shows that much anymore aside from like 1 or 2 series and I never watched any of the Netflix shows but I'm pretty hype for WandaVision. For the MCU connection, the withdrawals lol, and the fact that it looks pretty crazy.

Would've liked this period piece version instead of what Tim Story gave us (not that it was super trash just typical and campy).

The alleged cast is solid. I like the idea of Law as Doom. Although you'd have to really make me believe John C. Reilly as Ben Grimm even though I kinda see what he would've wanted to do.

Last edited:
Quill should’ve lived through Infinity War. Forced to walk around with that quilt...
That would’ve been interesting to watch. Pisses me off even thinking about how they had Thanos, and he fk’d it all up because he got mad. Dummy.

So I watched WW84 (which is az IMO), and now as a palette cleanser, and to further remind myself and be thankful that no MCU movie is that bad, I’ve started watching all the MCU movies in timeline order, from the beginning. So far I’ve watched Captain America 1, Captain Marvel, Iron Man 1 and 2, The Incredible Hulk (not Disney obviously), Thor 1, Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: Dark World, and just finished Captain America: The Winter Soldier. With all that being said, I’m super excited to see what WandaVision is going to be all about.

Back
Top Bottom