WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Cable been putting IW and EG on a lot lately.

Still can't get over how they could have let Thanos snap in EG...start the whole mcu over again and incorporate x-men and ff4.

Cable been putting IW and EG on a lot lately.

Still can't get over how they could have let Thanos snap in EG...start the whole mcu over again and incorporate x-men and ff4.

I've actally been expecting people coming back after Tony's snap to be the "in" they needed, as far as explaining the m-gene being in random people going forward in the MCU.

X-MEN: Kevin Feige Says Reboot Discussions "Have Been Long" And Are "Ongoing" At Marvel Studios

During a recent interview with Screen Rant, the Marvel Studios President assured them that he hasn't forgotten about the X-Men!

You know how much I love the X-Men," he said. "I already said that's where I started. I can't tell you anything before we actually announced it, but rest assured, the discussions have been long and ongoing internally."

Kevin Feige Reveals Episode Counts For THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER, MOON KNIGHT, SHE-HULK, And More

In an interview with Collider, Feige explained that some shows will consist of six, one-hour episodes, while others will run for longer than that, albeit with shorter runtimes each week.

"We're looking at it as developing them as either six hour-episodes, or nine or 10 half-hour episodes," he reveals. "So, for instance, WandaVision started that way and Falcon and the Winter Soldier as 30 minutes, but because it's streaming, it's Disney+, and the rules have blurred over the years, yes. Some can be 23 minutes. Some can be much longer than that."

"But She-Hulk, for instance, is being developed as 10 30-minute episodes. Some will be longer and some will be shorter. Loki, Falcon and the Winter Soldier is being developed as six 40-50-minute episodes."
The site reveals that Feige went on to add that Moon Knight is also going to fit into the same category as The Falcon and The Winter Soldier and Loki.

Originally I thought so, too. The question is, would it be cheesy if it were a 90s movie? If not, then the song is fitting.

it doesnt fit in because it pretty much a slap in the face witht he lyrics "im just a girl" when you were just put through an hour and a half of girl power film and they needed to really remind you one more time what the movie is about and it doesnt even really let up til the end

i said this on the mandalorian thread but that show delivered us a girl power moment of four diverse women in a bad*ss action scene and you dont even notice it, it was done seamlessly that you were just geeking out on women kicking **s and i think thats how it done right

not unlike the endgame scene where it just feels so forced and in your face, its a feel good moment first time seeing it but just like some CM scenes, it becomes cringey, wanda scene against thanos was the best one and she really just by herself

it doesnt fit in because it pretty much a slap in the face witht he lyrics "im just a girl" when you were just put through an hour and a half of girl power film and they needed to really remind you one more time what the movie is about and it doesnt even really let up til the end

i said this on the mandalorian thread but that show delivered us a girl power moment of four diverse women in a bad*ss action scene and you dont even notice it, it was done seamlessly that you were just geeking out on women kicking **s and i think thats how it done right

not unlike the endgame scene where it just feels so forced and in your face, its a feel good moment first time seeing it but just like some CM scenes, it becomes cringey, wanda scene against thanos was the best one and she really just by herself

hit girl don’t get the respect she deserves

This women in film stuff really be getting to ya'll. It will be ok.

not really and that doesnt have to be the default answer to dudes who complain about these films, it just had to be done right and there are plenty out there especially in the action genre

i actually have high hopes for BW and WandaVision and i dont think its going to be cringey

:lol: @ how much song choice bothers yall.

I legit forgot all about the No Doubt song and its placement. Doing deep dives in to why it was insulting is a waste of time.

Why are you comparing a tv series to a movie scene?

This doesn't make sense. The females in The Mandalorian get 2 seasons to show up and fit in the show and then come together for like 5 min of action as they raid Moff's ship. Endgame is literally a short scene, a few lines, in the middle of a war with all of the female superheroes.

Last edited:
the song stuck out in that moment because it was the big final battle, the climax of the film and the epic conclusion and you hear uptempo ska/punk come through the background. my immediate reaction was "wtf why this song does not fit here" lol

I don’t care about the girl power scene. Juat felt weird with that song.
not used to Marvel movies having those type of songs :lol:

What reason would I as a man care about how girl power is represented so much that I take the time to notice it in every movie?

obviously it being thrown at you in the way CM does it stands out so much that its even a discussion while it isnt in other films that are just done well

its not about noticing it or looking for it on purpose, its how you react to what you’re watching and it obviously just isnt good filmmaking

yall trying to make it sound like we here just hating on women just because we aint putting this movie on a pedestal

:lol:

this is also the same thing some dudes got when the movie first came out, some got called anti-feminist because they had the audacity to critic the film

Nope, it's a very critiquable film, and there are different folks who do that objectively. However when you mention those specific moments repeatably, how it's in your face, "agenda" etc. and have your other go-to girl power moments in other films, those folks tell on themselves.

ummm, you missed the part where i said i dont even notice em in other things because they are done well and seamless?

after watching em a half dozen times, then yeah i start to notice

but hey if calling me a pig is the only way i can say this film was cringey (again, first viewing, i said it wasnt like that) then oink oink

038310C9-B446-4114-AF9B-1586B93537EB.jpeg

What reason would I as a man care about how girl power is represented so much that I take the time to notice it in every movie?

I mean in end game it only bothered me because realistically what some of those ladies (or guys) going do for captain marvel

i mean I think it should have been nebula carrying the gauntlet and captain marvel giving her support/clearing a lane

like you’re not going have hawkeye clearing a lane for Thor, for example

I mean in end game it only bothered me because realistically what some of those ladies (or guys) going do for captain marvel

i mean I think it should have been nebula carrying the gauntlet and captain marvel giving her support/clearing a lane

like you’re not going have hawkeye clearing a lane for Thor, for example
Oh it's objectively a poor, forced scene (didn't bother my *** though, so much other greatness going on). Does that mean you carry it forever, comparing it to every similar scene in other movies? At that point are you still critiquing the film?

Oh it's objectively a poor, forced scene (didn't bother my *** though, so much other greatness going on). Does that mean you carry it forever, comparing it to every similar scene in other movies? At that point are you still critiquing the film?

I mean I think it’s the GOAT CBM

the only complaints I got are nitpicky

but that isn’t even top of the list for me.. like I woulda have liked to see Tony get 1 last suit change since that was his last appearance

but that is 1 scene I think could have been better if just slightly changed onky because captain marvel is the strongest avenger AND she can fly, some of those ladies are just normal humans

Back
Top Bottom