WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

The Kang you speak likely will be the one in the next Ant-Man, this one ain’t him because he got offed by Sylvie despite telling them the truth.

lol damn never even thought of the other Kangs and them all being totally different. This is all assuming he was telling the truth though :nerd: and he wasn't the one true Kang...

I'm stuck in some limbo where I can't decide if he was telling the truth and it's about to go down with some other Kang, or he was lying and playing Loki like a fiddle and Sylvie was right :nerd: :nerd:

Wait didn’t Sylvie use Kang’s tempad to push loki???? So Loki was sent to the on screen kang’s universe?? Probably the best course for Loki?

1626250277841.jpeg

This had me freaking jump out of my bed and almost toss my Ipad.
….

Dr. Strange gonna be recruiting extra-dimensional beings. Dormammu, outside of time, to the rescue to Godzilla vs. Kong with Alioth.

Loki was not sent to an alternate TVA.

When Sylvie killed Kang, it changed history in real-time, so while Loki was sulking in that room, time and history was changing around him because all the timelines were no longer being pruned.

Kang said the same thing will happen again, a bunch of Kangs will fight for control and they will end up in the same spot with a new Kang in charge.

So Sylvie killed him and another Kang prolly waged war took over leading to the TVA in its current incarnation where none of the stuff we just watched on the show happened anymore because Sylvie killed that Kang.

but by changing the events and it resetting and new events/war started over again and theres a new ruler of tva means its an alternate tva?

lol damn never even thought of the other Kangs and them all being totally different. This is all assuming he was telling the truth though :nerd: and he wasn't the one true Kang...
yeah, I believe he was telling the truth of all the Kang’s knowing one another and wanting to rule. Damn, we might get Iron Lad down the road too (another Kang).

yeah, I believe he was telling the truth of all the Kang’s knowing one another and wanting to rule. Damn, we might get Iron Lad down the road too (another Kang).

I don't trust that clown :lol: he was just saving his own ***. plus where was he at when the timeline crossed the threshold? thought he knew what was gonna happen, where was he on that one!? lol

I need to see Nathaniel Richards down the line in F4 too

Any desire I had for What If, Eternals, or Shang-Chi has just evaporated. DS2/SM3 are the only things of pressing concern now.

I dont even give a **** about LOKI anymore. :lol:

All of a sudden he was no longer the most interesting person in the room.

I just wanna see where all this goes :lol:

I bet the variants that are coming are gonna be more serious and menacing......

Back
Top Bottom