WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Re watched Far From Home, so Dr. strange couldn’t do what Mysterio did to Peter in Germany? Even in the Mirror Dimension?

Re watched Far From Home, so Dr. strange couldn’t do what Mysterio did to Peter in Germany? Even in the Mirror Dimension?

the hologram?

thats not really what the mirror dimension is, its not an illusion, its a different dimension where you can do sh*t without damaging the real world but not exactly to trick someone to seeing what you want them to see

the hologram?

thats not really what the mirror dimension is, its not an illusion, its a different dimension where you can do sh*t without damaging the real world but not exactly to trick someone to seeing what you want them to see

No, not the hologram but just dealing with Peter in general in their own ways. Like Mysterio gave him much trouble but Doctor Strange, the Sorcerer Supereme, cant?

No, not the hologram but just dealing with Peter in general in their own ways. Like Mysterio gave him much trouble but Doctor Strange, the Sorcerer Supereme, cant?
He's no longer the sorcerer supreme. Wong is.

:lol: But I get what you mean. Silly ******** to further the plot. Otherwise Strange would've sent the villains back and then found the Spidey's and sent them back.

strange isnt sorcerer supreme, wong is

and the fight/chase is plot dependent

its like why cant superman just punch everyone out because he cant or else thered be no movie or comic to be made

if strange just catches spidey right away then the movie ends there

Thanks for responding guys. Yeah and that Wong Sorcerer supreme technicality that I keep forgetting. :lol: I just told myself it’s Spider-Man’s movie at the theatre and like Zik said, the movie would have ended if Spiderman didn’t get it.

hawkeye finale was low key weak. it felt choppy at times and had too many moments where they tried forcing humor and sadness instead of naturally letting it flow. weak finale after 5 good episodes. yelena killed it.

Also Strange wasn’t really trying to hurt Peter...he was just a parent trying to teach their kid a lesson...it wasn’t really a fight

LARPers are lame. Changed clothes to just keep doing what they did before.

Where are the NYPD in Rockefeller center? :rofl: Whole damn track suit gang descends on this tourist spot and I don't hear a siren.

Mans said 'we're basically Avengers '

baby-falling-over-laugh.gif

the larpers were definitely just fillers, remove them and not much changes and could have removed an episode in the season

How come the spell didnt work on Peter parker? Why wouldn't he forget he was spiderman? And just wake up with a bunch of abilities and just be like 'ohhh danggggg i'm on the ceiling mayne'.

That's a whole other rabbit hole. Seeing there's a spiderman out there. on the news and newspaper. and then finding out its you.

Rumors that Tobey coming along for MoM

Let’s gooooo and also really hope Andrew gets his 3rd movie fighting Venom, would be amazing to have 3 Spideys running around different films and reunite some time in the future along with Miles

Rumors that Tobey coming along for MoM

Let’s gooooo and also really hope Andrew gets his 3rd movie fighting Venom, would be amazing to have 3 Spideys running around different films and reunite some time in the future along with Miles
Sounds like an intense case of spidey fatigue

How come the spell didnt work on Peter parker? Why wouldn't he forget he was spiderman? And just wake up with a bunch of abilities and just be like 'ohhh danggggg i'm on the ceiling mayne'.

That's a whole other rabbit hole. Seeing there's a spiderman out there. on the news and newspaper. and then finding out its you.
Cuz Strange straight up said everybody would forget except for you (one of the two times).

The spells already had it built in that he wouldn't forget himself.

Strange is gonna earn the title back.

I just wish the character was actually going around searching for powerful items in the sequel to solidify that.

Back
Top Bottom