WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

58122C82-467D-44EE-B9B9-26028964CA7F.jpeg
7C2B1C82-592B-45DF-8106-68BBF54BF7B2.jpeg

I enjoy chaos okay?!!!!??!

the NWH commercial already showed spidey swinging in his new suit from the end of the film, time to release the individual spidey posters

1640460675958-gif.2907317

Attachments

• 1640460675958.gif
    1640460675958.gif
    4.2 MB · Views: 773
Full plot leak for multiverse of Madness is out there. Sounds very very very convoluted. But interesting none the less. Also, I can see where Feige is going with this. Def an event film.

Finished up Hawkeye today.

For a show that was an afterthought for a lot of people because of who it was focused on it was an enjoyable watch.

That was a nice bait and switch they did with Jack, because the first time I saw Tony Dalton on the show without knowing anything about his character I was like:

Yelena. :emoji_heart_eyes:

That scene with Yelena and Kate in the latter's apartment made you want to wife Yelena in spite of the fact that she could kill you in a moments notice.

It was cool seeing Kingpin in the MCU.

No way in hell is he gone already.

I mean at least thor still have friends left or even Jane foster.

Peter have basically nothing.
More friends to kill you mean.
Full plot leak for multiverse of Madness is out there. Sounds very very very convoluted. But interesting none the less. Also, I can see where Feige is going with this. Def an event film.
If it's the one with Prof. X popping up at one point that's been out for months.

I question if its real at this point.

I mean at least thor still have friends left or even Jane foster.

Peter have basically nothing.

Was listening to a ringer podcast on the movie and they were talking about loss in the MCU and I was like how we get Thor clearly going through depression in infinity war and end game and they ain’t think to mention dude

Loved Spider-Man! Great job! Hope they all keep doing it…..but if this is it for Tom great way to end it……only things they could have done differently for me….MJ should have said “do I know you, you look familiar……and venom was needed in this

And yes, peter is def going to be thinking in bed one night….Damn why didnt I just say world forget about spiderman.

yelena and kate the type of girls that think it’s fancy if you take them to olive garden if they think box mac and cheese is delicious.

After watching it again, I wouldn’t be surprised if Doc Strange not forgetting about Peter will be ambiguous. He may not flat out ever say it but I feel like people will be able to make a case. Just a feeling.

yelena and kate the type of girls that think it’s fancy if you take them to olive garden if they think box mac and cheese is delicious.

Those girls are the best, they dont care what kind of car you drive, theyll smash at your folks house, their folks house, their homegirls house, their homegirls homegirls house, watch AEW with you and since theyre superheros and assassins they can save your life, which is handy during this crime spree in the US of A.

Back
Top Bottom