WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

It was the same "We are Happy To Serve You" coffee cup seen in Hawkeye and at the end of NWH when Peter bought a coffee from MJ.

It’s also in Daredevil.

I think it’s not some sort of special easter egg that ties these movies/shows together. It’s more of a thematic element pertaining to what’s commonly found/sold in some coffee shops in NY.

Saw NWH. I thought it was the best MCU movie released this year. It definitely had major fan service. I enjoyed it. But not hailing it as better than End Game.

WTH at the new Jamie Fox Electro lol. He wanted to show off that transplanted hair line lol.

I agree with others William Dafoe killed it. Even moreso than the original.

Didn’t care for the post credit scene.

And the movie definitely left it ambiguous on Sony/Disney going forward by introducing those old movie villains, making the wish/spell, and then showing the post credit scene.

I thought Hawkeye was my second favorite MCU TV series. It could’ve ended a lot more lit but I didn’t feel like why did I waste my time like Falcon/NW and What If.

Yeah i can see that, but is there any significance beyond it being in placed in multiple shows/movies?

PO

I didn't get the hoopla over these cups like most people, but I always thought they were just the generic coffee cups used around nyc not Dunkin/Starbz.

I feel like that will be another Sorcerer Supreme…but I do hope the movie references What-If.

RDT_20211228_1030408354139096675588873.jpg

Back
Top Bottom