WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

0378EF71-8307-45F7-83D8-E1EF417C3D6B.jpeg

a man can dream

I watched The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for the first time today.

The first 15-20 minutes are good, but that's it.

I didn’t care Jamie Foxx as Electro and the guy who played Harry Osborn/Green Goblin was worse.

The whole film just felt like a setup for a Sinister Six film, which never happened.

Andrew Garfield was wasted as Spider-Man (again). He deserved so much better.

I'm glad Garfield got to be in a good Spider-Man film in No Way Home.

I watched The Amazing Spider-Man 2 for the first time today.

The first 15-20 minutes are good, but that's it.

I didn’t care Jamie Foxx as Electro and the guy who played Harry Osborn/Green Goblin was worse.

The whole film just felt like a setup for a Sinister Six film, which never happened.

Andrew Garfield was wasted as Spider-Man (again). He deserved so much better.

I'm glad Garfield got to be in a good Spider-Man film in No Way Home.

All facts. Glad Garfield is getting his due credit as Spidey but ASM2 was a lot of hot garbage.

Hopefully, they can get someone with half a brain to give him and Venom proper justice in ASM3.

Not to mention this costume is too perfect to waste.

tumblr_14e43c0eb8d3e38387ad38b7436b891d_c8d30c8c_1280.jpg

Also some of you assume people only want all action in a series or movie. Wrong. Interesting story and good writing above everything else for me.
To be honest all end fight scenes are snooze fest. I found myself bored during NWH battle on the statue or liberty up until Peter wailed on osbourne.

Tbh If you were to tell me name the last final battle where you gasped and I’ll say the duel of fates from phantom menace :lol:

okay i'm super late eventhough i watched it on premiere day.

i don't know if it's been answered, but is Tom's costume at the end where he makes it pay homage to the other two spider-men therefore making it the 'classic' costume we all know and love?

Yeah the big 3rd act fights don’t always deliver. They should be reserved for certain films that warrant them. Some of the best endings to marvel films happens on a smaller scale. Winter soldier being an example. Cap and Bucky’s hand to hand fight was great.

Yeah the big 3rd act fights don’t always deliver. They should be reserved for certain films that warrant them. Some of the best endings to marvel films happens on a smaller scale. Winter soldier being an example. Cap and Bucky’s hand to hand fight was great.

I agree but for better or worse, big third acts for CBM’s are here to stay. Cap was able to get away with it because he was “just” a Super Soldier with a frisbee and was in the early phases.

But after AoU, I just don’t see how they could ever do another hero that was as “grounded” and as personal as they were able to make Cap’s first two movies be.

I agree but for better or worse, big third acts for CBM’s are here to stay. Cap was able to get away with it because he was “just” a Super Soldier with a frisbee and was in the early phases.

But after AoU, I just don’t see how they could ever do another hero that was as “grounded” and as personal as they were able to make Cap’s first two movies be.
I’m not saying they’re going anywhere. They just don’t need to be in every film. Shang Chi, for example was a great film all throughout, but that final battle took me out of the film. However, a film like Doctor Strange should have a 3rd act on the grand scale because of all of the trippy cinematography they can give us.

ummmmmm winter soldier had multiple huge a@(@( planes crashing

and civil war had all of them dudes goijg at it at the airport

ummmmmm winter soldier had multiple huge a@(@( planes crashing

and civil war had all of them dudes goijg at it at the airport
One of the best moments of that 3rd was Bucky and Cap going hand to hand. We all still remember that knife flip.

Civil war is Civil War

Certain films warrant these huge, cgi-fest 3rd acts. Not all of them. Which is my point.

One of the best moments of that 3rd was Bucky and Cap going hand to hand. We all still remember that knife flip.

Civil war is Civil War

Certain films warrant these huge, cgi-fest 3rd acts. Not all of them. Which is my point.

i get you

a great example of which is the real ending of civil war, which was BP with zemo.. because the story was really BP’s origin story and Zeno’s revenge story

but the MCU has handled things poorly in certain circumstances

like captain marvel should have been huge battle with her vs ronan and his whole squad since she just leveled up.. and then it makes sense why he goes to thanos

but felt out of the left field in Shang chi

Can you imagine Garfield’s Peter quietly uttering “Gwen?” Followed by Gwen running to him for a hug like “Peter!” Never read her comics but they had her Peter dying in Into the Spider-Verse right?

in spiderverse, her Peter/Spider-Man dies.. Who is her mentor/friend, like miles

cant speak for the comics, but:

Back
Top Bottom