WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Thinking about America Chavez in DS2:

She is shown as a main piece of talent in this movie in marketing materials alongside Strange, Wanda, Wong & Mordo.

Has there ever been a debut of a character like this in a major MCU movie that a majority of the audience was not familiar with?

I'm just trying to think of how they will acclimate the audience to who she is.

PO

Yelena in Black Widow? Although I guess you could say guy knew what you were getting with her compared to an unknown.

Thinking about America Chavez in DS2:

She is shown as a main piece of talent in this movie in marketing materials alongside Strange, Wanda, Wong & Mordo.

Has there ever been a debut of a character like this in a major MCU movie that a majority of the audience was not familiar with?

I'm just trying to think of how they will acclimate the audience to who she is.

PO
Seems to be a formula Marvel is sticking with because RiRi (Ironheart) will be in the next Black Panther and I’m assuming she’ll be a big part of their promo.

3E0A526B-CD21-42F8-9B99-FA2D57A4E253.jpeg

If they were to have somehow pulled this off, the theaters would’ve been on fire 🔥🔥🔥
the only way i’d be interested in any Amazing Spider-Man trilogy coming back with Andrew Garfield.

Finally got to see Black Widow.
I didn't want to get through the Hawkeye episode with Yelena on it and not know her background.
I thought it was a solid action movie even though Task Master was not like the comic book character at all. Good action sequences with pretty good performances and a decent story.

already saw dudes backflipping in the theaters for what came out so I could only imagine.

Only Sony could have screwed up so many Spider-Man movies but then get gifted this on a platter from Marvel Studios:lol:

Please let Fiege or someone with a brain be involved and for Sony not to interfere. Just sit back and let the money print. It’s not that difficult.

Prolly Christine Palmer from an ALT reality, she's a superhero in at least 1 other Universe. Way better for her than the universe from WHAT IF where she died like 50 times on some Tom Cruise respawn stuff.

Please recast Psylocke, I am not trying to be disappointed with Olivia Munn showing up in DR Strange 2

MCU knows how to tug at the heart so I bet the inevitable RDJ appearance as variant Tony in like 20 years is about to have AARP folks ballin their eyes out...

Im jealous of the people who will get to witness all the 2099 movies they release in 2099.

Back
Top Bottom