WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm wondering how Jake's MK suit will look. Pretty much gave Marvel comics a chance to cook up a new costume.

Do the other avatars have a mission? Seems like they were just holed up in that pyramid/temple or just living among humans while Khonshu or Ammet had work to do so their avatars got cool costumes lol.
They (Khonshu and/or Marc) said the other egyptian gods had turned their backs on humanity refusing to guide or interfere with them and have only chosen avatars to pursue their own goals.

Keep in mind some of these gods are gods of agriculture and fertility so they got avatars with missions doing everyday seemingly normal ****.

So its not like all of them about that life.

So, was Alexander the Great another Kang variant or am I just trying to connect it to his comic book storyline?

Would've been cool if En Sabah Sur was name dropped.

MK was good. I liked the different approach to the series.
Umm nah. The only Kang variant connected to Egypt is Rama-Tut.
Yeah, in the comics his variant is Rama-tut. But IDK if they will acknowledge that in the MCU as him being Alexander the Great.

I just also assumed, but cause the face of the tomb was blue-ish. I thought that hinted something.
Oh on this makes sense now why he asked that.

Yeah you got that right. Kang grew up in a boring future, learned some history about Alexander the Great and got inspired to be the conqueror.

Last edited:
From the comfort of my bed until next weekend

CDFDEB53-E71E-48CF-A6B6-8C51D6E49D13.jpeg
7C013626-C617-426B-9B6A-B48E9E62CA92.jpeg
79BF4BB4-0521-41DF-A644-C837D948E303.jpeg

I can’t be the only one that left feeling let down by the Illuminati, like the only purpose they’d really served was to showcase Wanda’s power, been waiting wayyyyyyy too long for Krasinski to play Reed for him to get absolutely WASHED effortlessly…

I can’t be the only one that left feeling let down by the Illuminati, like the only purpose they’d really served was to showcase Wanda’s power, been waiting wayyyyyyy too long for Krasinski to play Reed for him to get absolutely WASHED effortlessly…
This + the climax are gonna be the most polarizing & most discussed parts :lol:

Movie was flames.

That and the ending keeps this movie from being a 10/10 for me. As it stands, it’s a 9/10 and I can’t wait to see it again Saturday.

The Illuminati were arrogant douches so outside of the crowd’s initial intro gasps and brutal deaths, you can’t even feel sorry or anything for them. Especially since they’re just throwaway variants.

Also, where does the action of Loki’s show stand compared to what happens in this movie? Any good YouTube vids about the connection yet?

What I love about the MCU is that it keeps getting weirder and more out there, like embracing the crazy side of comic stories

Just saw it. I'd probably give it a 7 or 7.5/10.

+ Definitely upped the violence even though there wasn't any decapitations, dismemberment.
+ Fan Service
+ The Main Characters delivered solid performances.
- Marvel does not care about plot holes, dialogue, etc.

There was definitely fan service a plenty. Definitely tied into What If and Wandavision. I don't really get how folks are saying IW/EG is important to the story.

I'm curious where they're headed in the mid cut scenes.

Scarlet Witch and the Multiverse of Madness was good? Seriously…Y’all can’t be serious…Damn a spoiler…This movie pissed me off…

Wanda loses touch with reality and causes a bunch of chaos…Gets her mind messed with…Eventually realizes what she’s doing is ****** up…Then manages to stop herself…Am I talking about WandaVision or MoM here? What’s the over under on how many times they can make her do some really bad **** before she ultimately comes to her senses and stops? This makes twice………In back to back appearances 🙄

And Doctor Strange? Who the hell did Benedict piss off for them to apparently decide to make his character a perineal screw up? They even had to retroactively call him out for making the wrong move with the whole ~ there’s only one way to defeat Thanos ~ stuff…I mean what the **** ?!?

Don’t even get me started on the Illuminati ffs…

The Raimi horror elements were excellent…Visuals were as well…Everything else was some of the worst MCU anything to date…

Scarlet Witch and the Multiverse of Madness was good? Seriously…Y’all can’t be serious…Damn a spoiler…This movie pissed me off…

Wanda loses touch with reality and causes a bunch of chaos…Gets her mind messed with…Eventually realizes what she’s doing is ****ed up…Then manages to stop herself…Am I talking about WandaVision or MoM here? What’s the over under on how many times they can make her do some really bad **** before she ultimately comes to her senses and stops? This makes twice………In back to back appearances 🙄

And Doctor Strange? Who the hell did Benedict piss off for them to apparently decide to make his character a perineal screw up? They even had to retroactively call him out for making the wrong move with the whole ~ there’s only one way to defeat Thanos ~ stuff…I mean what the **** ?!?

The Raimi horror elements were excellent…Visuals were as well…Everything else was some of the worst MCU anything to date…

Honestly I’m not even half mad at this assessment, I literally still want to like it much more than it deserved, loved the acting, loved the visuals, the writing though…

the mfkin ILLUMINATIII!!!!!! These damn BUMS! I was hoping at least Peggy would stick around to help Strange…

Honestly I’m not even half mad at this assessment, I literally still want to like it much more than it deserved, loved the acting, loved the visuals, the writing though…

the mfkin ILLUMINATIII!!!!!! These damn BUMS! I was hoping at least Peggy would stick around to help Strange…
I was a little disappointed we didn’t see the Doctor Strange that devoured Shuma Gorath. And if that was him…no way 616 peacing him out like that

Illuminti lol. I can’t believe they called it that. Also without Tony Stark and Dr Strange, they wack.

Also, I can’t believe this is a sequel to Wandavision. With a lil What If sprinkle in a la Captain Carter.

Wanda loses touch with reality and causes a bunch of chaos…Gets her mind messed with…Eventually realizes what she’s doing is ****ed up…Then manages to stop herself…Am I talking about WandaVision or MoM here? What’s the over under on how many times they can make her do some really bad **** before she ultimately comes to her senses and stops? This makes twice………In back to back appearances 🙄

I whole hearted agree with this.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion.

I loved it……..9/10.
It would’ve been nice to see different versions of other characters outside of dr strange tho, but there’s plenty time for all that.

I whole hearted agree with this.
I do too. It was a terrible premise. I don’t understand how they’re supposed to rehabilitate the character. She’s literally worse than Avengers Disassembled, House of M. I think we all thought we were going to get Shuma Gorath, Nighmare, Mephisto, Dormmamu, or the What If Strange…and they threw this curve ball.

But I get it, everyone in this thread says to treat our expectations like cold McDonalds.

MOM was great to me. 8.5-9/10. Feige & crew delivered.

Yall want the illuminati to have more screen time like this wasn't understood this was a Wanda/Strange movie. :lol:

PO

With the way they were shown? I’d rather they weren’t in there at all…And this was a Wanda movie…Strange was there to move the movie from Wanda scene to Wanda scene…

Back
Top Bottom