WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I enjoyed the movie for what it was.

Some of the dialogue was cheesy and the Illuminati was straight fan service, but I was entertained. Black Bolt actually looked and the fact they used the same actor from the trash show was a nice touch. Jim Halpert was cool to see. And the confirmation that Prof. X is the Prof. X from the animated/97 universe the moment the played the little intro theme of the animated show. A couple more cameos would've been nice to add to the story. Crazy how Raimi killed all them off lol.Didn't realize Wanda died died at the end lol. Movie was better than the first Dr. Strange. Also really thought we'd see Tobey Spider-Man in one of the universes because it was a Raimi film. But we got another Bruce Campbell cameo. 6.5/8. Looking forward to Thor: Love and Thunder

I need to rewatch...not sure what to think yet.

Xavier was the highlight for me. I was banking on seeing another, "old friend," but oh well.

From the comfort of my bed until next weekend

CDFDEB53-E71E-48CF-A6B6-8C51D6E49D13.jpeg
7C013626-C617-426B-9B6A-B48E9E62CA92.jpeg
79BF4BB4-0521-41DF-A644-C837D948E303.jpeg

How...

Scarlet Witch and the Multiverse of Madness was good? Seriously…Y’all can’t be serious…Damn a spoiler…This movie pissed me off…

Wanda loses touch with reality and causes a bunch of chaos…Gets her mind messed with…Eventually realizes what she’s doing is ****ed up…Then manages to stop herself…Am I talking about WandaVision or MoM here? What’s the over under on how many times they can make her do some really bad **** before she ultimately comes to her senses and stops? This makes twice………In back to back appearances 🙄
Welcome to the Scarlet Witch in Marcel comics.

First she got tricked in to being a part of an evil group of mutants, then she had daddy/mommy issues, then she has daddy issues with Magneto, then she got with the talking vibrator, then she went crazy and hurts innocent ppl and the Avengers, goes away for awhile and "gets better", comes back eventually goes crazy and repeat.

She's up there with killing Avengers and one of the most successful villains for mutants.

So its pretty accurate

Last edited:
As people are going to see MOM this weekend..

please remember that in AOU steve decided he wanted to believe wanda over his own teammates, people who he fought with and saved the world with in the first avengers movie

also don’t forget in civil war it was a thing that she was asked to lay low after a mission goes bad and some people are killed

With the way they were shown? I’d rather they weren’t in there at all…And this was a Wanda movie…Strange was there to move the movie from Wanda scene to Wanda scene…

yeah I think that’s my biggest problem with the movie, don’t use this as a method to drive the hype up and do such a ****** job at delivering, save them for another story where they would actually be more than a tool to show us something we already know, that Wanda is OP as ***** we’ve seen her development for 6 years and had a whole series showing us how strong she is….krasinski playing Reed has been one of the biggest fan fantasies foreverrrrr and they give it to us just to show us what a lame he is right off the bat….I have no interest in seeing anymore of him tbh….Charles? This dude was dumb as hell…this whole group was just a group of lying, over confident douchebags that in theory killed their friend….Peggy from What If was much better than live action Peggy…lol I think the coolest part for me was the curveball that Zombie strange was actually a good guy….dude looked absolutely bad *** and Wong as always did his thing

Hey, everything is good news. Can’t provide tangible and quantifiable criticism.

If someone said, the show had a run time of 240 minutes and Moon Knight only appeared in 35 minutes total, and they wanted to see Moon Knight action, I wouldn’t be mad.

Also the ringer has an interview with the series director on their MK episode six review.

i actually have zero problem with the lack of MK

my only criticism on that front is maybe have the 3rd personality reveal in the actual fight

but Oscar is clearly doing work and they need to establish the various personalities

my complaints are when they started adding more shh especially those useless gods

if they kept it to Marc/Steven coming to terms with one another and dealing directly with hawk’s character, it would have been gucci.. but the big CGI gator didn’t look great

no issues with Illuminati for me. Of course I would of loved to see more. But I believe this was only a snippet. A simple taste. If anything in glad they made SW OP. We all know she had it and why didn’t she do this why didn’t she do that. And she showed us what she could do.

Mid/bottom tier Marvel movie but still enjoyed it. Probably won’t watch it again unless I’m doing a rewatch in order or something but yea. It did what it needed to do for me (move the story along) but nothing spectacular.

So where does Kang and the TVA fit into all of this? Would they have arrested him and 'Merica for jumping through multiverse's if Loki hadn't had done what he did? I is confused.

Also, what happened to White Vision again?

Last edited:
lmao at that tom cruise rumor....would've been crazy though....
but the fan service was nice...though they didn't show khan...

Also the variant is a westview variant where the town still enslaved? Wouldn’t her day walking with her ruin the westview spell in that universe and make those kids disappear?…maybe I’m using too much logic for a comic book movie

Also they realllly had to toss in a Hawkeye joke in the mix? Why my man Clint stay on these OP characters mind bro….all the homie ever wanted was to be happy with his family in a farm…

Let’s not forget he already washed Wanda once.

Also the variant is a westview variant where the town still enslaved? Wouldn’t her day walking with her ruin the westview spell in that universe and make those kids disappear?…maybe I’m using too much logic for a comic book movie

i dont think it has a town that was enslaved, not all wandas do the same thing in every universe just like the different strange's are different from the other variants

as wanda said, the other universes has real kids and not magic born and even reasoned that she needed multiverse travel in case they get sick in one universe then she can get the medication in another

So where does Kang and the TVA fit into all of this? Would they have arrested him and 'Merica for jumping through multiverse's if Loki hadn't had done what he did? I is confused.

Also, what happened to White Vision again?
Strange ****** up/opened the door to the multiverse which leads to going to alternate universes.

Loki and Loki ****** up the singular time stream which Kang was running and now there are several timelines branching off throughout time.

Its not quite clear how the multiverse and multiple timelines are connected yet.
Disney must be asleep this morning because there are tons of clips of this movie posted on YT. At least 10 people posted:

the full scene with the illumaniti
Its been like this since the premiere.

I open to the homepage and there's just tons of clips everywhere :lol:

I don't believe that Wanda actually had the town under a spell and made her kids through magic. I took it as she actually had those kids.

it would have been hilarious if
they hired rain wilson the guy who plays dwight from the office to be mr fantastic and then down the line give the actual role to john k

because they confirmed a F4 movie and now it looks like mr fantastic will be played by anyone but him

Back
Top Bottom