WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

it would have been hilarious if
they hired rain wilson the guy who plays dwight from the office to be mr fantastic and then down the line give the actual role to john k

because they confirmed a F4 movie and now it looks like mr fantastic will be played by anyone but him
I bet he agreed to the play the character in the film just to shut up the fanboys lol

So was the members of the Illuminati all from the same universe? If so, wouldn't that have meant the X-Men was active in the universe? It would've been cool if the Wanda that Scarlett controlled was more the Wanda from the comic books.

So was the members of the Illuminati all from the same universe? If so, wouldn't that have meant the X-Men was active in the universe? It would've been cool if the Wanda that Scarlett controlled was more the Wanda from the comic books.

Yeah…

I take it that they were essentially that universes Avengers…Had to kill their Strange obviously…So that universe had already established the F4 and mutants in their timeline…

I enjoyed the movie for what it was.

Didn't realize Wanda died died at the end lol.

Pretty sure she's alive, they just depicted it as a "death", especially with Strange's comments.

No way she dies from some rubble falling on her, just like Captain Marvel. :lol:

She will be back. I'm sure Feige will give her a good break & then I'm interested to see what her next appearance will be.

PO

really surprised the movie was pg13

stabbed gargantos in the giant eye and ripped it out
countless bodies burnt
black bolts skull collapses after his power implodes in his head
mr fantastic turned into string cheese
crash cap marvel with a giant statue and see her arm go limp
cut cap carter in half with her own shield, bloody shield in tow
snap prof x neck and die with his eye open

Last edited:
I think there are talks of an official Wanda solo film….as if this wasn’t already her solo film…lol

really surprised the movie was pg13

stabbed gargantos in the giant eye and ripped it out
countless bodies burnt
black bolts skull collapses after his power implodes in his head
mr fantastic turned into string cheese
crash cap marvel with a giant statue and see her arm go limp
cut cap carter in half with her own shield, bloody shield in tow
Raimi was in his bag :pimp:

Pretty sure she's alive, they just depicted it as a "death", especially with Strange's comments.

No way she dies from some rubble falling on her, just like Captain Marvel. :lol:

She will be back. I'm sure Feige will give her a good break & then I'm interested to see what her next appearance will be.

PO

Her ending was literally the same as Buck going under ice in Wakanda:lol:

Honestly they should have made the illuminati battle some endgame type event in the middle of the movie, have some X-men come and help Charles, the F4 help Reed, skinny Rodgers in that hydra stomper come help Peggy and toss in Tom cruise Iron man commanding the ultron bots….let the put up a legit fight and let it rock out for at least 10-15 minutes of insanity, then carry on with the movie as she obliterates everyone…then at least we would have gotten a taste of what other powers are out there

PO

when everything collapsed, you saw a red spark of power just before everything crashed down, im pretty sure thats her using her powers to get out and stay alive

Yeah…

I take it that they were essentially that universes Avengers…Had to kill their Strange obviously…So that universe had already established the F4 and mutants in their timeline…

yea that’s the vibe they were giving us and they also let us know that they absolutely
WASHED thanos. they didn’t even dust him they straight up impaled him and caved his head in while he had all the stones. to me that’s absolutely bonkers

GlamorousFailingElkhound-size_restricted.gif

Will be seeing the movie tonight, I’m just hoping Dr. Strange gets his shine on, enough taking a backseat.

EYE see why Hugh couldn’t make a cameo as Wolverine or Cruise as Ironman. Regardless of the universe in MoM, each actor is the same for the character (I.e. Captain Carter is still Peggy, Captain Marvel is still Rambeau). Which means F4 movie Reed Richard’s will still be Krasinski (which I’m juiced about still) and if they’re not going to show us who will be playing MCU wolverine in the future they couldn’t have Wolverine in the movie at all.

EYE see why Hugh couldn’t make a cameo as Wolverine or Cruise as Ironman. Regardless of the universe in MoM, each actor is the same for the character (I.e. Captain Carter is still Peggy, Captain Marvel is still Rambeau). Which means F4 movie Reed Richard’s will still be Krasinski (which I’m juiced about still) and if they’re not going to show us who will be playing MCU wolverine in the future they couldn’t have Wolverine in the movie at all.
Yeah but Spider-Man wasn't Holland three times. He was also Tobey and Andrew.

So its not necessarily the case it has to be the same person.

unfortunately that it not true

nwh has established that not all variants have to look a like so mr fantastic and prof x will probably be a different actor in the future

I mean I’m sure they’ll cast actors they want…Hell, they’ve probably already got people lined up for the roles at this point…This was for fan service…

If anything
The Captains would be the best bet for returning in future installments…Jean Luc and Krasinski were 100% just so the fans could flip out…

Back
Top Bottom