WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They wrote themselves into a corner after that big scene
Movie coulda been 25 min longer with all of those minutes dedicated to 1) americas origin story (another 4 mins) and maybe 15 mins or so explaining multiverse and it’s consequences to jumping through them too much…and the rest to the beginning

Also where’s the TVA? Lol

EYE see why Hugh couldn’t make a cameo as Wolverine or Cruise as Ironman. Regardless of the universe in MoM, each actor is the same for the character (I.e. Captain Carter is still Peggy, Captain Marvel is still Rambeau). Which means F4 movie Reed Richard’s will still be Krasinski (which I’m juiced about still) and if they’re not going to show us who will be playing MCU wolverine in the future they couldn’t have Wolverine in the movie at all.
Have you not watched loki or NWH???

I watched it last night and felt indecisive about it. Might need to rewatch it again before giving it a proper review.

I'm starting to wonder if the TVA (addressing branch timelines) and MoM (addressing multiple realities/universes) aren't speaking two different languages. Divergent timelines do not appear to coincide with the existence of multiple dimensions.

I'm starting to wonder if the TVA (addressing branch timelines) and MoM (addressing multiple realities/universes) aren't speaking two different languages. Divergent timelines do not appear to coincide with the existence of multiple dimensions.
I literally thought the same thing. They’ve now introduced two completely separate yet overlapping concepts during this phase, which is just creating more complexity and confusion.

Does a diverged timeline create a new universe? This **** feels like a “ chicken or the egg” situation.

Also, 5.5/8 for MOM. I need more time to fully digest it but for as much as it packed in, it felt a bit empty and lacking any real transcendent stakes that’ll impact the MCU as a whole.

Even though i loved the movie, my wife felt pretty meh about it. She said it was too “sci-fi” for her and i can see that if it felt too out there for the casual fans.

but oh well for them. I’m a sci-fi lovin nerd and loved every minute of the adventure :lol: could have been 3+ hours and i woulda been probably asking for more. i’m ready to explore all them universes

Even though i loved the movie, my wife felt pretty meh about it. She said it was too “sci-fi” for her and i can see that if it felt too out there for the casual fans.

but oh well for them. I’m a sci-fi lovin nerd and loved every minute of the adventure :lol: could have been 3+ hours and i woulda been probably asking for more. i’m ready to explore all them universes
Yes. Please explore all the damn universes. Pick up where they left off on the futuristic universe.
Let Tom cruise play iron man who comes back from vacation to see the Illuminati all dead [\spoiler] lol

Last edited:
Yes. Please explore all the damn universes. Pick up where they left off on the futuristic universe.
Let Tom cruise play iron man who comes back from vacation to see the Illuminati all dead [\spoiler] lol
I was tellin the wife the same ****. imagine being in that universe (393?) and literally the heavy hitters gettin off’d in one quiet afternoon :lol:

this gotta be what Cela talked about and how the incursion ****ed up her universe.

You ever wonder if Dr Strange, amongst the chaos and multidimensional traveling, has to stop and take a ****? Take a shower? Change his underwear?

America went days with the same clothes on. Her clothes must smell musty

Last edited:
How are we take take the threat of Kingpin and other city level bad guys seriously when we got interdimensional demons etc. lol

Exactly why I don’t know why Captain Samerica ain’t take that SS serum. All these Clint jokes in the MCU, but at least he has aiming skill and unlimited explosive arrows.

Sam got wings and a frisbee, getting washed by teenagers on PED’s while there’s killer Octopus eyeballs, multiple character variants hopping through multiverses, and even Ned out here making finger portals.

as hyped as i was…if i’m being totally honest i feel like

krasinsky mailed it in. aside from excitement of seeing him as mr fantastic…he kinda sucked at it no? his lines felt like he just read them
off a teleprompter. i would still want him to be cast, just something i noticed

It felt like two different movies in one. First half was standard MCU, second half was pure Raimi. But overall, it was fun and weird.

A solid 6.8/8.

as hyped as i was…if i’m being totally honest i feel like

krasinsky mailed it in. aside from excitement of seeing him as mr fantastic…he kinda sucked at it no? his lines felt like he just read them
off a teleprompter. i would still want him to be cast, just something i noticed
Yes. I said a few posts back that I hope they don’t cast him. Doesn’t work. I think it was an ode to the fans. Hence why he was killed in 2 seconds. [\spoiler]

really surprised the movie was pg13

stabbed gargantos in the giant eye and ripped it out
countless bodies burnt
black bolts skull collapses after his power implodes in his head
mr fantastic turned into string cheese
crash cap marvel with a giant statue and see her arm go limp
cut cap carter in half with her own shield, bloody shield in tow
snap prof x neck and die with his eye open

this, all of this

just off of the leaked clips I’ve seen, I don’t get it

all the stuff you mentioned, plus ya boy seems to be deep in his horror bag

For real
I took my 13 year old and we were both shook at some of the scenes
There was some pretty dark stuff in there

On the PG-13 rating...

When Wanda took out all the Illuminati herself, that **** alone was really pushing it on the PG-13 rating.

And speaking of THAT scene, my gawd...Snapping professor X's neck, Bolt's head lightweight exploding inside itself, Peggy gettin sliced in half, Mr. Fantastic literally gettin cut up into pieces :lol: bruh replaying all that in the back of my head now, it really is amazing that it stuck to PG-13. I know it didn't show any blood, but damn!

And I think that is lightweight why i loved the movie so much. That **** was not what I was expecting when they introduced (or re-introduced?) all these characters. So many twists and turns, I honestly had no idea where we would go next.

raimi really went full horror but i do think a lot if not all jump scares failed but there are some creepy scenes in there

On the PG-13 rating...

When Wanda took out all the Illuminati herself, that **** alone was really pushing it on the PG-13 rating.

And speaking of THAT scene, my gawd...Snapping professor X's neck, Bolt's head lightweight exploding inside itself, Peggy gettin sliced in half, Mr. Fantastic literally gettin cut up into pieces :lol: bruh replaying all that in the back of my head now, it really is amazing that it stuck to PG-13. I know it didn't show any blood, but damn!

And I think that is lightweight why i loved the movie so much. That **** was not what I was expecting when they introduced (or re-introduced?) all these characters. So many twists and turns, I honestly had no idea where we would go next.

coulda sworn thats some blood on the shield

prof head ripped off, even crazier

but this ones funny though, he kinda deserved it after that dumb smirk :lol:

I'll keep a majority of my thoughts around what has been discussed to myself, but there's one thing I've been seeing/discussing that I personally didn't feel. Seems like there's a lot of love/hate for Wanda in this, and I'm on team Wanda either way. I enjoyed the arc and what she went through. :emoji_dancer:

Back
Top Bottom