WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Movie was a solid 7/10 for me. LOVED the fan service. The stupid trailer from last week did kinda ruin it a bit but I was still shocked at a certain Illuminati member being on screen that it was cool to see it all played out.
Btw did anyone notice the music ? LOL
Is it me or did they pretty much make SW irredeemable after this?

RDT_20220507_0753523054403869260456419.png

Was scrolling through youtube and people already posting clips they recorded at the theater.

I enjoyed this movie for what it was. It was a lot more entertaining than the first one for me. I think I’m done on pre-movie speculations and trailers after the teasers. They reveal every damn thing and ruin all the surprises. But in this day in age it’s hard to dodge them all on social media because people just can’t hold water and are thirsty to leak every casting detail

Now to the movie itself, idk how this got a PG13 rating :lol: makes me mad we didn’t get more violence like this in previous efforts. Sam Raimi’s horror chops really showed through and I loved all the Evil Dead references. Had a couple issues with the real stakes at hand as far as multiverses go, really didn’t feel as serious as they made it seem. I guess this could be due to the fact there’s no big overarching enemy in the shadows that they are building towards like it was for Phase 1-3

At the end of the day I enjoyed myself and prefer the less kid friendly **** 6.5/8

No big deal. It’s not the main MCU Illuminati anyway.
Yes. This was just a tease that f4 and X-men on the way. None of those characters and actors will be back.

It’s hilarious watching the trailer Easter egg and prediction videos now. My god are they all wrong. I’m done watching those videos til after the movie for the in movie explanations. Marvel are amazing at trailers and giving nothing

Xmen 97 theme 🙌🏽

Technically X-Men ‘92/X-Men: The Animated Series. X-Men ‘97 takes place after the series “ended” in September 1997. Also, Dr. Strange remembers the or some of the events in Spider-Man: No Way Home. Professor X even had the yellow chair like in the series as well.

Technically X-Men ‘92/X-Men: The Animated Series. X-Men ‘97 takes place after the series “ended” in September 1997. Also, Dr. Strange remembers the or some of the events in Spider-Man: No Way Home. Professor X even had the yellow chair like in the series as well.
If you watched the end credits it literally said xmen 97 theme 🤣

I see people online going hard that that was the animated Prof X and Peggy was the What If version but that Illuminati was all about preventing incursions. No way they’d just allow different versions stay in that universe. Plus, what if Peg has that special sword.

But yeah, they were a throwaway Illuminati that the Strange from there assembled. Perfect seed to give 616 Strange the same idea for the main universe.

looks like back to dormammu strange will go,

without the time stone then he isnt gon have a bargaining chip no moh

Wonder if the show will deal with the aftermath of the events in this movie (assuming it’s same universe).

Probably not, because Xavier is in it i believe & he died in this movie, so if they plan to keep it canon, it will be before the events of the movie.

PO

He only doesn't know Spiderman is Peter Parker. That's all his spell did.

Never really cared for 3D but I always regretted not seeing the first Doctor Strange in 3D so gonna have to make that right this time

436DCF16-D9F9-4CB9-A669-E9A2812FD0CE.jpeg

I believe it. Gorr about to change the game.

nah

beating thanos as the best mcu villain is a very tall task, impossible to do in one film when the mad titan had 3 phases and 10 year build up

only one i can see rivaling thanos is doom and/or kang

hell id honestly be surprised if gorr beats...

wanda in the villains department with her feats in this film

Back
Top Bottom