WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Best MCU villain so far…
76057532-6226-4F69-BC67-EA821417A532.png

Literally had to off herself (or did she?) cause no one from any universe was ****ing with her

Soooooooo ummmm after we all realize the level of crazy we’re dealing with, with Wanda

ummmmm when we going revisit cap taking her side in AOU.. and then the whole civil war thing where it was held against Tony trying to get her to lay low because they were involved in the deaths of those scientist

Soooooooo ummmm after we all realize the level of crazy we’re dealing with, with Wanda

ummmmm when we going revisit cap taking her side in AOU.. and then the whole civil war thing where it was held against Tony trying to get her to lay low because they were involved in the deaths of those scientist
Raimi knows Tony was right all along. Ultron bots serving the illuminati and everything.

Raimi knows Tony was right all along. Ultron bots serving the illuminati and everything.

tony obviously made mistake along the way, but his whole character arc was about atoning for his mistakes

we see his growth through ironman 1.. we see him willing to give up his life in first avengers

But when you put the fact Steve is a white dude who grew up before 1950, his attitude towards a lot of things makes a lot more sense

like why would he just accept what is said by the white woman who was just part of a group trying to kill him and his supposed friends?

if you just tried to kill me, why would I believe what you got to say about someone who had just saved my life and gave me a place to stay?

Last edited:
The question is, are all the universes in the same year? Was the Illuminati universe set in the future? If not then how the bell will reed richards and mutants be introduced into 616. If it was the futur then in 616, reed could still be a young guy in college or something. Same with mutants not having their gender activated for example.

Also interesting how much knowledge that universe had of different universes. Very few in the mcu can travel across universes (America and few other characters). Perhaps kang has already discovered it on their universe and he hasn’t yet on 616. Endless possibilities

How much is crisis on infinity earth going for now the Perez has passed away? Same for infinity gauntlet? I have them somewhere in my moms apt just have to go over there and dig for them

I thought Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness was a good film.

It definitely felt more of a Sam Raimi film than any of the Spider-Man films he did.

Benedict Cumberbatch and Elizabeth Olsen delivered in their performances.

Wanda really mowed down the Illuminati like she was the Terminator at the police station.

I would've loved a mid/post-credits scene were after Charles dies, Jean or even Legion feel it.

Finally caught Multiverse of Madness today with my brother.

My thoughts on Wanda:

afecec015151b71f4efc509d5f8c7683b93729f2.gifv

giphy.gif

"Wanda I have children, I understand."

"Is their mother still alive?"

"Yes"

"Good, then there will be someone to take care of them"

*turns Mr. Fantastic into linguine*

Hit Captain Carter with the Kung Lao fatality.

What she did to Charles.
1651961939072.png

Dat X-Men cartoon theme though. :pimp:

Crazy done came and went with her.

My mans Wong had senzu beans on deck? Thought he died at least 3 times in the movie. :lol:

How this movie had more fatalities than the damn Mortal Kombat one? :lol:

Overall enjoyed this joint.

Also strange really a cold blooded dude

in infinity war dude said he’d be willing to sacrifice tony and Peter.. had a version of him that was trying off america

for as smart as dude is, dude really couldn’t find a way to win in endgame without Tony dying

like they had the glove or maybe give them a warning anout thanos coming.. maybe there were other ways to actual win beside what happened

Feels like they’re going to do with Strange, the same thing they did with Tony. At the end of this multiverse saga, Strange will end up dying.

movie was good. but spiderman >

838 universe super soft. illuminati got washed.
They straight up impaled Thanos with all the stones :lol:

Wanda with the darkhold is just insanely OP.

Makes you wonder what will happen to Strange after he dabbled in it

Also strange really a cold blooded dude

in infinity war dude said he’d be willing to sacrifice tony and Peter.. had a version of him that was trying off america

for as smart as dude is, dude really couldn’t find a way to win in endgame without Tony dying

like they had the glove or maybe give them a warning anout thanos coming.. maybe there were other ways to actual win beside what happened

he clearly said out of the 14mil possibilities, only one was winnable and it had to go exactly as it did or they lose

any deviation from what happened is part of that 14 mil scenarios where they lose

Back
Top Bottom