WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

he clearly said out of the 14mil possibilities, only one was winnable and it had to go exactly as it did or they lose

any deviation from what happened is part of that 14 mil scenarios where they lose

starting to question dude after seeing how quick he jumped to trying kill america….

this is after we saw how reckless another version of him was with that spell with Peter

he clearly said out of the 14mil possibilities, only one was winnable and it had to go exactly as it did or they lose

any deviation from what happened is part of that 14 mil scenarios where they lose
Makes you wonder what 838 Strange saw that made him turn to the darkhold :lol: I guess if there’s no Tony in that universe then you have an entirely different set of possibilities

Makes you wonder what 838 Strange saw that made him turn to the darkhold :lol: I guess if there’s no Tony in that universe then you have an entirely different set of possibilities
every universe is different and the events are not exact, looks like that universe beat thanos without the snap happening

we simply dont know because that universe obviously have mutants while 616 still doesnt

nwh is also evidence of that, same charaters but different events and scenarios

3930017F-7402-4D70-88F1-4B3539757D45.jpeg

she bad

The more I think about it, the more I wish they had spent more time in at least one more universe to really drive home the lore of the multiverse.

Feels like they missed a big opportunity there. At least have them battling it out w/ Wanda for a bit in some of the universes they fell thru.

movie was good. but spiderman >

838 universe super soft. illuminati got washed.
This. They formed the Illuminati against strange….. no disrespect to strange but there’s gotta be other illuminatis with larger concerns :lol:. Plus they were living in a utopian society guarded by ultron bots, idk if they were ready for that action hand-to-hand

Wow the Gorr disrespect. I get the Thanos greatest villain. But let’s look at this.
Thanos killing mortals, avengers.
Gorr is killing gods my guy. Gods.

Argue you want, imagine Gorr with infinity stones,, that’s even if he capable of handling it, but if he did, would he not be a greater threat than Thanos.

That was pure Sam Raimi…Just some weird stuff…

Things like this is what saved the movie…
Saved? To each his own but at times the movie felt more like Raimi going out of his way and “puttin’ extra stank on it” to make sure everyone knew this was his film.

It’s like when certain NBA refs are doin’ too much, completely disrupt the flow of the game and we end up talking more about the level of officiating than the actual game itself.

strongest doesnt mean the best villain

plus you do know that gorr is weak af without the necrosword right?

Wow the Gorr disrespect. I get the Thanos greatest villain. But let’s look at this.

Argue you want, imagine Gorr with infinity stones,, that’s even if he capable of handling it, but if he did, would he not be a greater threat than Thanos.
We haven’t even seen the movie yet and have no clue how Gorr’s gonna be portrayed. How are you prematurely dying on this hill right now? :lol:

I'd give this an 8/10.

It was a good change of pace and tone from most other Marvel movies.

LOL at them making Shuma Gorath a jobber. Serious comic nerds probably won't like that.
It’s bc of a rights issue. Marvel doesn’t have rights to it I heard

nah

beating thanos as the best mcu villain is a very tall task, impossible to do in one film when the mad titan had 3 phases and 10 year build up

only one i can see rivaling thanos is doom and/or kang

hell id honestly be surprised if gorr beats...

wanda in the villains department with her feats in this film
I can see it happening if enough time is devoted to Gorr’s origin.

And he wins or is on the way to winning by the end of Love and Thunder.

Whatever happened with that lawsuit from someone saying that ‘92 theme was stolen from somewhere? They ever settle that?

Doom would like a word

Back
Top Bottom