WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Few audible “oohs” for the Illuminati reveal, but seemed like a mixed crowd for the most part for me. No applause or cheers like endgame lol
Thats sucks. Apparently, the whole theater where I was at was about that spoiler life. When Krasinski popped up folks cheered like it was Cap picking up the hammer again. And it was legit “oohs and ahhs” when the X-men theme dropped.

Thats sucks. Apparently, the whole theater where I was at was about that spoiler life. When Krasinski popped up folks cheered like it was Cap picking up the hammer again. And it was legit “oohs and ahhs” when the X-men theme dropped.
Yeah, same with the crowd I watched it with. When Wanda did Peggy people laughed and clapped, I was confused as hell...

I enjoy that series. Glad to hear it's coming to an end. More speculation that he is possibly directing F4?
Thought it was already confirmed, reason watts stepped down cause Feige promised a bigger project where he have more creative control. My guess is either Nova or Ghost Rider maybe. Leaning more towards Nova

wanda cant be dead idk man lol
i mean i know when the rocks collapsed you see a red wave of energy but idk lol

on another note been hearing folks saying mcu goin childrens crusade route and idk what that means lol

I enjoy that series. Glad to hear it's coming to an end. More speculation that he is possibly directing F4?

Possibly, this is the latest rumor actually:

"Bryce Dallas Howard in final talks to direct "Fantastic Four."

Expected to be finalized in the coming days. Bryce is likely to star as well. Guessing she would play Invisible Woman.

John Krasinski is returning as Mister Fantastic. He opted to star and serve in an executive producer rather than direct. Him and Bryce will work together to write and map the film out with Marvel Studios.

PO

they really let this film get away with alot for a PG13 movie

you had your boy get impaled by the fence.. you had a bunch of jump scares

and this:

1652228158201.jpeg

Also, would this have worked on Wanda?

was watching a vid and realized it wasn’t done during the movie

1652231550982.jpeg

1652231510065.jpeg

1652231438638.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom