WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I’m not trying to hear another word about Wanda and the pain she’s dealt from losing Vision or her brother. Traveling the multiverse meant she had a chance to reconnect with them in other universes but she doesn’t even allude to them once during her pursuit of America’s powers.

She been shedding crocodile tears for those two this entire time.

feel like she maybe thought she made them on in the hex but after hearing them in multiverse via dark hold she went psycho lol

i took it as the dark hold finds that thing that you care about and makes you vulnerable and just magnifies it while also screwing with your Brian and emotions

we saw how the dark hold also affected 3rd eye strange with the Christine issue

plus she already had Agatha messing with her head during wandavision

plus she wasn’t exactly the most stable person before.. people died at the beginning of civil war and she couldn’t handle just laying low for a bit.. and in age of ultron, she didn’t factor in the role she played in messing with the heads of the avengers

So doe this mean we are getting Ultimates down the line?
B00F6055-72DB-4238-B793-4A558E805A4A.jpeg

So he dying. Thanks a lot Bautista for ruining it
Not necessarily. Bautista said before he isn’t playing Drax anymore after Vol. 3. Getting older and the physical demand to stay in shape is hard enough.

I thought MOM was very good. Music battle was cheesy but overall I enjoyed it. Wanda was a straight menace. And they teased just enough to keep me interested at least.

Not necessarily. Bautista said before he isn’t playing Drax anymore after Vol. 3. Getting older and the physical demand to stay in shape is hard enough.

I thought MOM was very good. Music battle was cheesy but overall I enjoyed it. Wanda was a straight menace. And they teased just enough to keep me interested at least.
Interesting

He must not wanna take steroids anymore

Not surprised. He was hinting that after Endgame. And they way he looked in the Love and Thunder trailer along with the clip of him filming at the Walk of Fame for the Holiday special, he didn't work out as much this time around.

6.6/8

My only really complaint is too short. I needed an extra 30 to 45 min of multiversal madness.

The trailers fooled me with the possessed corpse of variant Strange. I really thought they'd visit one of the zombie universes and that's what those scenes were about. Story wise it was a great use of the opening scene and a good callback to make use of every character.

Wanda made a great villain. Death by rocks is weak though. Should've just had Cthon appear to take her soul or reveal users of the Darkhold are just pawns used to resurrect him.

I was also expecting a Nightmare tease with all that talk of dream walking and what dreams are revealed to actually be. Got me worried out here cuz I don't dream/remember them.

Cameos were great. Gives me a lot of hope for 3 franchises. Specifically think there's some sort of future for the Inhumans.

Kang timeline and multiverse are two things on one side but so far I still can't connected the dots for what Enternals teased and what Shang-Chi warned about at the end.

Gonna watch again this Thursday. Gotta say i didn't even notice a lot of the Raimisms. So wasn't annoyed or surprised by a lot. Everything else was Raimi on his A game. The brutal deaths, the horror elements elevated the entire movie. The complete heel turn by Wanda, etc.

So he dying. Thanks a lot Bautista for ruining it
Drax really can't die die.

He can always resurrect as one of the other versions of him (sort of like Groot in the MCU). Great time to recast actually.

Last edited:
Just came back from Dr. Strange and I thought it was entertaining as hell. I liked the horror factor, sound track, and camera work. Thought it felt completely different than all of the other MCU movies. I'm sure there were plot holes, but I enjoyed it so much that I honestly didn't disect the movie because I was too busy enjoying the ride. Can't wait to watch it again on Disney+.

Edit: Kept myself in the dark, didn't know Raimi directed it and the composer composed Tim Burton movies.

Last edited:
My theater had too many young kids, I think it may have been too much for them :lol:
On God! I was glad to preview it first, homie's head reminding me of the recent J. Cole bar: "We see a opp, it's G-code, we blow his top, now he's volcanic."

my theater had a lot of nerds and was rowdy from the get go, they started mocking nicole kidman s amc commercial and most were cracking up

Back
Top Bottom