WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They must have done some major rewrites for NWH bc DS2 was suppose to come out before NWH and Chavez was suppose to bring Tobey and the other spidey into 616

I recognized this too. Lots of reshoots trying to narratively bridge the gap between the movies, which was most apparent in the café scene where Strange drops the Spiderman references to patch over that timeline-shift hole. Why would Strange willingly engage the multiverse in NWH if he hadn't already gone through DS2, investigating the multiverse, inquiring of Wanda about it, etc? The reshuffle hurt this one.

• Fire
Reactions: DLF
After watching, I’m not sure why a certain someone made a big deal about what if

once you’ve seen wandavision, you’re straight.. outside of various clues to other shh, but that’s MCU on the whole

but you could also say watching raimi movies would help spot some things

Tumblr_l_74047631956489.jpg

Cleaver using the acronymn "MoM" too

and they released this on Mother's Day weekend too :wow::wow:

Washed? More like she (and the rest of the Illuminati) got murked.

i get them being wary of a Dr strange.. but them not taking the SW threat as seriously as they should have is my 1 knock outside of raimi doing a little too much of his thing

Also, i liked that this film was a referendum on strange taking such a definitive position on things especially when we saw dude F up in NWH

on the ringer pod with the midnight boys, they reference dude’s medical practice and he doesn’t have the room to question himself

but we see how multiple stranges also took these definitive positions and it didn’t work, especially for them

i enjoyed that we see strange realize that he can trust and make changes

because it’s not hard to go back to endgame and see how once you get to a point, things could have been done differently or clues could have been given since you’re already cheating

I mean its exactly what happened in the comics.

WandaVision was basically House of M, right? Was there a follow up where she went around trying to murk other Wandas :lol: iirc that went into Decimation?

Need them to Lionel Hutz that story into “no, more mutants” to bring all the X-Men byke :pimp:

I recognized this too. Lots of reshoots trying to narratively bridge the gap between the movies, which was most apparent in the café scene where Strange drops the Spiderman references to patch over that timeline-shift hole. Why would Strange willingly engage the multiverse in NWH if he hadn't already gone through DS2, investigating the multiverse, inquiring of Wanda about it, etc? The reshuffle hurt this one.
Cuz the spell only had potential multiverse ramifications.

By itself wiping or altering the memory of everyone on the planet doesn't involve alternate earths

Phoenix would win. Jean Grey Bae built different.

Both bodied X tho....👀🤔

Franklin Richards would have to be nerfed into oblivion for things to work.

Probably best they just left him out.
How many reality warping entities will we need? In comics, it works because it's their creative slice. But Scarlet Witch, Beyonder, Molecule Man, Franklin Richards, Onslaught, Phoenix, Proteus, Vulcan, etc.
When is Goat Adam coming?
Exactly
I think silver surfer might've helped a little with that :wink:
Exactly. That Scarlett Witch nonsense would not have flown with Norrin Radd.
Remember Iron man, Spider-Man, Starlord and Dr Strange almost beat him.

Captain Marvel, Reed, dark hold Strange, voice guy, captain Carter can def take him on
Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Black Bolt and who knows whom else...Thanos getting washed.
They must have done some major rewrites for NWH bc DS2 was suppose to come out before NWH and Chavez was suppose to bring Tobey and the other spidey into 616
It's crazy that NWH, WV, F/WS, MoM all got rewrites, shuffled.
After watching, I’m not sure why a certain someone made a big deal about what if

once you’ve seen wandavision, you’re straight.. outside of various clues to other shh, but that’s MCU on the whole

but you could also say watching raimi movies would help spot some things
Yeah. What If was only really valid to the different universes and Captain Carter. We never got to see them go against that wicked Doc Strange or Ultron with the Infinity Gems.

I wonder if the MCU won't even acknowledge Mutants or X-Men until after the '97 cartoon releases. Feige really holding them off till later.

I wonder if the MCU won't even acknowledge Mutants or X-Men until after the '97 cartoon releases. Feige really holding them off till later.
I think they had all these stories planned and it is a waste for them to scrap them for mutants. He will hold off as long as possible to milk the current stories

Back
Top Bottom