WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Talk about a pretentious douche doing the review
I agreed with a lot of what he said. I think when I posted in this thread after I saw the movie I probably said 7 or 7.5.

He echoed a lot of the complaints about MK.

And let’s be honest…Disney has a formula to everything especially MCU. The same boring music, same camera work, dull dialogue. And forgetful villains.

Also, would this have worked on Wanda?

was watching a vid and realized it wasn’t done during the movie

1652231550982.jpeg

1652231510065.jpeg

1652231438638.jpeg

he probably saw it didnt work on spidey in nwh or he couldnt figure out why so he didnt try

or wanda might be like "is he trying to get to second base?" and then report him tot he sorcerer supreme

or she just op and doc never really had a chance to get that close to her after she started attacking

i dont think bryce dallas will be invicible girl, she gon have to get on the gym starting last year

i dont think blunt will do it because she doesnt want to be locked in a multiple movie deal(?)

so what about NTs favorite white girl?

1652243298747.jpeg
1652243230901.jpeg

1652243265531.jpeg

1652243454930.jpeg

Oh my god...

The Most recent New Rockstars video, touched on the aftermath of Wanda's Killing spree in the 838 universe. I wonder if Steve Rogers will be as understanding as he expected Tony to be, of someone being under mind control when he finds Peggy cut in half 😂

i dont think bryce dallas will be invicible girl, she gon have to get on the gym starting last year

i dont think blunt will do it because she doesnt want to be locked in a multiple movie deal(?)

1652243298747.jpeg
1652243230901.jpeg

1652243265531.jpeg

1652243454930.jpeg
No.

Plus it’s not like Bryce has to get ripped.
Emily Blunt or we riot!!!
Emily should totally opt to be a villain now.

She can definitely pull it off. Play Umar or level up the Hydra Queen or elevate some lesser known villain.

Actually thought about Hilary for Sue Storm earlier. Wifey knew that was the childhood Bae and texted me that shoot above lol!

1652243298747.jpeg
1652243230901.jpeg

1652243265531.jpeg

1652243454930.jpeg

Bump the thread :nerd:

1652243298747.jpeg
1652243230901.jpeg

1652243265531.jpeg

1652243454930.jpeg
NT would crash.

i know i said this before but

john k was really bad as mister fantastic when you take away the shock and awe of finally getting him on the screen

i kinda want them to use someone else, he didnt feel like mr fantastic at all
ya dude was bland.... tchalla/namor was needes bad in that mf...

How did yall determine he was bad in the 4.5 seconds of screen time he had? Remember when people was trying to say they want Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool? :lol:

John’s a great actor, no question, and I actually rooted for him to fill that role prior to being casted.

But I couldn’t help myself but laugh a lil when he was finally revealed.

It’s freaking Jim Halpert in an MCU movie :rofl:

James Spader as Ultron thoooo :pimp:

Reactions: DLF
John’s a great actor, no question, and I actually rooted for him to fill that role prior to being casted.

But I couldn’t help myself but laugh a lil when he was finally revealed.

It’s freaking Jim Halpert in an MCU movie :rofl:

James Spader as Ultron thoooo :pimp:

Yes. I feel the same. I think this casting cameo hurts his case long term for playing it lol

Yes. I feel the same. I think this casting cameo hurts his case long term for playing it lol

I was assuming he's in this movie only because he signed a multi-picture deal and this counts as one.

I don't know how movie picture deals go public though so I have no basis on that theory except that blind assumption:lol:

But yeah, I can't shake him off from being Jim Halpert just because the show's just always on somewhere and his reaction gifs/memes are just part of everyday life on the internet. So props to Evans for shaking off those teenage movie roles and Pratt for that Andy Dwyer character.

john rumor is all over the place

first it was a one time appearance and part of the late reshoots just for fans

then its that he took the role so he could direct but he wont star in it and why watts backed off

and then lately he is mr fantastic with bdh directing and maybe starring too

we’ll just have to see, casting supposedly gon be announced comic con but if it is then we’ll definitely hear about it before they even get on stage

How did yall determine he was bad in the 4.5 seconds of screen time he had? Remember when people was trying to say they want Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool? :lol:
For me, I thought it was kind of off how he looked. I want to assume his head was CGI'd onto the body?

Also, when he was explaining the multiverse to Strange, it didn't even look like he was staring at Strange. More so, like he was his lines lol.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom