WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

If they were gonna bring back the Marvel Bapes, they could at least have brought back the best ones: Silver Surfers
I heard they are thinking of doing marvel themes Jordan’s and they gonna do Russell Westbrooks shoes as “the thing” and call them the Westbrick thing.

They're treating each one like big movie events that are must see and then overreacting and being overcritical when it isn't amazing ot better than the last thing.

They're just TV shows.

Also you can almost tell who didn't watch Agents of Shield. That's pretty much where these MCU shows are hovering quality wise.
Exactly. They’re not just comic book character TV shows, they’re TV shows with comic book characters. With the exception of What if, if it wasn’t for the invention of streaming service, these shows would be on ABC on Fridays nights. Don’t get caught up in the the hype and you can enjoy them for what they are. TV shows(thats on a streaming service).

Exactly. They’re not just comic book character TV shows, they’re TV shows with comic book characters. With the exception of What if, if it wasn’t for the invention of streaming service, these shows would be on ABC on Fridays nights. Don’t get caught up in the the hype and you can enjoy them for what they are. TV shows(thats on a streaming service).
Especially with She-Hulk it’s supposed to be like a “case of the week” type TV show that obviously may connect to the movie stuff, but can act as stand alone content. Lower stake stuff

They're treating each one like big movie events that are must see and then overreacting and being overcritical when it isn't amazing ot better than the last thing.

They're just TV shows.

Also you can almost tell who didn't watch Agents of Shield. That's pretty much where these MCU shows are hovering quality wise.
I think the quality is much better than AoS lol

EH2-20211022-07661-R2.jpg

QR code leads to:

I watched She Hulk ep1 4 times b2b.
Well, I slept through it for 2hrs straight.
I kept waking up with Eve playing and She Hulk resting her case.
Even in 2022 Eve still getting me out of my seat.
Starting over ep1 for the 5th, I finally cut the Yankees game on and fell back asleep to that, instead.

First episode of she hulk was GREAT

JW is funny. Charming. Smart.
Bruce was great
Backstory was quick concise
Comedy was just right and not like Thor 4
Light. Easy. Fun.

Let’s hope they don’t screw ip next 5 episodes like Ms Marvel

Love to tie ins to infinity saga.

I watched She Hulk ep1 4 times b2b.
Well, I slept through it for 2hrs straight.
I kept waking up with Eve playing and She Hulk resting her case.
Even in 2022 Eve still getting me out of my seat.
Starting over ep1 for the 5th, I finally cut the Yankees game on and fell back asleep to that, instead.
It’s called Narcolepsy brother

tinder hook up

weird that theyre really trying to make her super promiscuous which i get because of the comics but its still on d+ and to be even advertising on tinder…? just weird

Yeah, I'm actually surprised to see they have taken this route as well marketing wise. It's unheard of.

The show is naturally going to attract a lot of kids to watch it. 90% of watchers will carry their opinions and experience of Hulk into this character, so I'm sure there will be a lot of complaints about how risqué this show is from parents when those expectations don't match.

Episode 1 referenced virginity, sex normalcy, a middle finger, the word **** & half a f word in the mid credits. :lol:
So I'm definitely surprised to see Disney promote that type of content with their christian following/no sex before marriage adult viewers etc.

PO

I was wondering why they changed up her origin from blood transfusion to accidental mixing, from MCU Banner's POV it makes sense

I actually thought this was well done. Especially after reading that article.

You can also see Banner expressing some of the stuff in the episode to JW about not wanting her to experience the same situation he did all those years.

So i'm fine with how they introduced her powers here. It makes a lot of sense given how Banner/Hulks story has been depicted in the MCU thus far.

PO

Enjoyed EP 1. Was cool. CGI wasn't as bad here IMO.

I think the comedic timing was good here, but that is probably due to the fact that the premise of the show leads us to believe it will only to be that type of show with no major stakes here.

Unlike Thor, where there were stakes, but Taika keep ruining any potential serious moment in that one.

I'm just hoping for more tie-ins to the MCU, setting up World War Hulk & some cool cameos (Red Hulk, Hulks son, Hulks father/not the real life celebrity ones like MTS) that make sense for the MCU as a whole.

PO

Last edited:
Just watched it again with my wife, she REALLY enjoyed it and she’s not huge on superhero stuff…Marvel might have something hahaha.

Really enjoyed the first episode.

that other strong woman that appears in the courtroom is the main villain, correct?

Doubt it.
Especially after getting washed in the 1st episode. :lol:

If this follows the comics, the big bad should be......

The leader.

^^
If you click that, just look up that character in Google. Should give you a basic understanding.

PO

Back
Top Bottom