WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Doubt it.
Especially after getting washed in the 1st episode. :lol:

If this follows the comics, the big bad should be......

The leader.

^^
If you click that, just look up that character in Google. Should give you a basic understanding.

PO

are they bringing back the dude from IH?

Yeah, I'm actually surprised to see they have taken this route as well marketing wise. It's unheard of.

The show is naturally going to attract a lot of kids to watch it. 90% of watchers will carry their opinions and experience of Hulk into this character, so I'm sure there will be a lot of complaints about how risqué this show is from parents when those expectations don't match.

Episode 1 referenced virginity, sex normalcy, a middle finger, the word **** & half a f word in the mid credits. :lol:
So I'm definitely surprised to see Disney promote that type of content with their christian following/no sex before marriage adult viewers etc.

PO
Why does have to be either or.

So you’re either a Jesus freak or someone that ****s anything that moves? Lol

Why does have to be either or.

So you’re either a Jesus freak or someone that ****s anything that moves? Lol

Well I enjoyed EP1 & don't mind the theme at all.

My point was I will definitely not be surprised if upcoming backlash arises from this project due to the comfort Disney has provided a segment of it's viewers that always gave an assurance of "kid-friendly" with their projects & how this will be completely opposite. :lol:

PO

To quote the great Michael Jordan: “**** them kids..” they had Ms. Marvel, give grown folks an aggressive PG-13 law comedy in She-Hulk.

If I said it once, she hulk getting this D. Sure she break my pelvis. Who cares. It worth it.

1660909473334.gif

1660909581518.gif

1660909542001.gif

Incels all over are calling She Hulk too woke just because they hate female super heroes
Its ridiculous reading the youtube comments on the trailer
Hence the bad rating review bombing yesterday when it was 4.4 on imdb, now its 5.9
Lol YouTube comments. Ignore those

You would think incels would like this. That scene at the bar was pretty much saying “applying pressure” has been a problematic approach. Lets be for real, most of those guy’s problem is that they’re scared to approach women.

I always prefer the week to week schedule, but for this, i wish they dropped the first 3 on WK1 & then the last 6 weekly after that.

But with this being the last major project for Disney + for the year, I understand why they want to stretch this until October.

PO

premiere was fire. Reminds me of endgame; movie was more a time heist than your good vs bad movie. Would love to see this show just be about cases with superheroes, or your day-in-the-life-of.

Back
Top Bottom