WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

D2C78441-7BAB-4EE4-A41F-14339755F2A0.jpeg
C5241D76-76FE-47D3-AACA-84C8A9DC03FE.gif

Jessica Henwick’s bae 😍

So beautiful.

so hulk needs glasses to read/see? his powers heals everything else except his eyesight?

1660930219242.jpeg
Apparently their hair becomes groomed in Hulk form too, Jen with the long/wavy look and Ben with that cultured taper and edge up.

Smart Hulk wears glasses to signify being smart (vs Incredible). Case in point:

2064.jpg

Last edited:
Jen's rant has a ton of truth in it too, especially coming from the perspective of a female attorney. A majority of the female attorneys I work with are way more competent, know their ****, and won't hesitate to remind anyone in the courtroom they know their ****, which I've always respected. Some may interpret that as arrogance, but I think that chip on the shoulder is necessary to get to certain levels in most established professions.

Jen's rant has a ton of truth in it too, especially coming from the perspective of a female attorney. A majority of the female attorneys I work with are way more competent, know their ****, and won't hesitate to remind anyone in the courtroom they know their ****, which I've always respected. Some may interpret that as arrogance, but I think that chip on the shoulder is necessary to get to certain levels in most established professions.

I agree with this. Some of the best attorneys that I've ever worked with are either women or people of color.

so hulk needs glasses to read/see? his powers heals everything else except his eyesight?

1660930219242.jpeg

As someone who is also smart, wearing glasses can also worn to feel more focused. Not just for sight.

But most people looking to crack a joke wouldnt think this.

Teeeeeechnically, eyesight being a little off isn't an injury, per se. 👀

-foe

bad eye sight is usually caused by macular deterioration where the retina deteriorates/damaged

he has regenerative factor so in a sense his eyes shouldnt go bad/retina shouldnt deteriorate that quick, he is barely suppose to age

i mean dude jumped out of a plane and splattered in the concrete and humped back up 100% but his body cant regenerate his retina?

:lol:

As someone who is also smart, wearing glasses can also worn to feel more focused. Not just for sight.

But most people looking to crack a joke wouldnt think this.

ironic about everyone wanting to crack jokes considering the first sentence is a good one

bad eye sight is usually caused by macular deterioration where the retina deteriorates/damaged

he has regenerative factor so in a sense his eyes shouldnt go bad/retina shouldnt deteriorate that quick, he is barely suppose to age

i mean dude jumped out of a plane and splattered in the concrete and humped back up 100% but his body cant regenerate his retina?

:lol:

ironic about everyone wanting to crack jokes considering the first sentence is a good one

Thanks! Im glad you like to see how its done.

Back
Top Bottom