WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Why do you always bring up DC when it comes to a discussion about Marvel?
This isn’t a discussion about Marvel.

I’m specifically calling in to question your ability to judge superhero movies quality based off of the superhero movies you do like.

Which is part of why I think your opinion of phase 4 is wrong.

I’m not sure why you’re confused as if this is a DC and Marvel thing.

If we were talking about comedies and you had ****ty taste there I’d bring up the terrible comedies you enjoy.
You wanna to start up another debate, meet me in the DCEU thread then.
There is no debate to be had.

You either like the ****ty movie(s) or you didn’t.

And quality wise, nothing in phase 4 can touch Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, or The Avengers.
:lol: @ none of them are touching Incredible Hulk. I’m not gonna pretend TIH is not a Shang-Chi level movie but you can if your stance is really it can’t be touched by any movie in this phase. I enjoyed Moon Knight and Loki way more than TIH.

I’ll wait for Wakanda Forever so I can see it before I say Avengers is some untouchable movie

Where is phase 4's event film? This current phase is trash. Lack of quality and disappointing ticket sales prove that.
They’re taking a different approach, which was clear with the inclusion of the shows. Phase 4 is essentially a new Phase 1 with new players being introduced and new status quo. It’s also now been announced the event films for this saga will take place at the end of phase 6 but we’re still going to measure this phase that way?

Three of the films also released during the pandemic where movie theaters were trying to open back up again and moviegoers weren’t high in numbers. Hell, one was released simultaneously on Disney+Premier Access. Matter of fact overall tickets sales are down across the board so much that one of the top three cinemas, Regal Theaters, is shutting down majority of their theaters. But it’s just marvel’s ticket sales right?

The other three have grossed more domestically than the likes of Spider-Man homecoming, GOTG, Ragnarock, Winter Soldier, Iron Man 2, Dr Strange (Love and Thunder made more), Iron Man 3, Civil War, Spider-Man FFH, GOTG 2 (Multiverse of Madness made more), Black Panther, Infinity War, AoU, Avengers, and Captain Marvel (Spider-Man NWH made more)

Last edited:
Why do you always bring up DC when it comes to a discussion about Marvel? You wanna to start up another debate, meet me in the DCEU thread then.

And quality wise, nothing in phase 4 can touch Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, or The Avengers.

Loki and WandaVision are as good as all of these.

Phase 4 is the now and its perfect.

You cant even pinpoint any imperfections that actually bother Marvel viewers.

All the complaints are exaggerated.

Cause if it was true Marvel would be doing bad like its DC.

The best thing DC got is about Jokers ex-gf.

Her movies and cartoon show > anything else DC has.

And her show isnt as good as anything in Marvels Phase.

And if it was no one is talking about it cause it aint on Marvels level.

lots or rumors going on for D23, not sure about that one as i recall boyega saying he isnt interested in doing anything marvel (probably after the star wars crap he had to go through - not just from the studio but from the fans as well)

but then again that could just be him trying to throw people off?

but krazinski being there is weird too especially since he didnt seem to want to be interested in the mr fantastic role and if he’s playing another character then its just weird - maybe as a director?

we are a week away so we’ll see

rumor being thrown around is deadpool being officially introduced to the MCU at D23 as well

:nthat: my fan cast finally coming true lol

Interesting. Daisy is probably Sue Storm then. Would make sense. I have no idea what role Denzel is doing, because I would be shocked at him doing multiple appearances at this stage of his career.

PO

Last edited:
nah, better be jodie comer

daisy looks too young for that role, maybe as jean?

I actually like Jodie more, I just feel they are going to cast much younger for this team & JK won't be Reed either, which also has me pondering what the hell he is going to do. Hopefully all is revealed on D+ day.

PO

I actually like Jodie more, I just feel they are going to cast much younger for this team & JK won't be Reed either, which also has me pondering what the hell he is going to do. Hopefully all is revealed on D+ day.

PO

i dont think theyll go young with F4 especially with XMen coming up and they’re mostly going to be young then you got the young avengers

theyre gon need some chaperones :lol:

Happy 20th Birthday to Iman Vellani.

6VuwipAUpLKWMjxGaQ5oW.jpg

Back
Top Bottom