WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

1663349050396.jpeg

1663349068459.jpeg

Was she in The Good Place?

The girl who plays Titania was a main character on the good place. Pretty sure girl above played a demon lol

I finally got around to watching Thor: Guns N' Roses Love and Thunder.

How did anyone think this film was trash?

Chris Hemsworth was great, as always. Natalie Portman was great as well. I even liked Russell Crowe as Zeus.

Christian Bale as Gorr was a good villain. But he should've gotten more screen time.

While I thought it wasn't as good as Ragnarok and it has tonal issues, no way was this film as bad or worse than The Dark World.

The beginning and the end of the film are the best

Taika Waititi maybe got a little too much free reign though.

I finally got around to watching Thor: Guns N' Roses Love and Thunder.

How did anyone think this film was trash?

Chris Hemsworth was great, as always. Natalie Portman was great as well. I even liked Russell Crowe as Zeus.

Christian Bale as Gorr was a good villain. But he should've gotten more screen time.

While I thought it wasn't as good as Ragnarok and it has tonal issues, no way was this film as bad or worse than The Dark World.

The beginning and the end of the film are the best

Taika Waititi maybe got a little too much free reign though.
Dudes over exaggerate and lowkey have piss poor taste.

My updated Phase Four film rankings:

Spider-Man: No Way Home - Not even close. Easily the best film among the Phase Four films.

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - The best origin film since Iron Man.

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - Sam Raimi definitely put his stamp on this film. Great visuals and directing, but the writing was iffy. Not much emphasis on the multiverse.

Thor: Love and Thunder - It goes from super goofy to super serious at the end. The film needed to be fleshed out a little bit more.

Black Widow - It should've been a Phase Three film. There's a reason why Scarlett Johansson was never THE LEAD in a film. Florence Pugh though.

Eternals - A two-and-a-half-hour film that feels like a four-hour film. More boring than bad.

My updated Phase Four film rankings:

Spider-Man: No Way Home - Not even close. Easily the best film among the Phase Four films.

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - The best origin film since Iron Man.

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - Sam Raimi definitely put his stamp on this film. Great visuals and directing, but the writing was iffy. Not much emphasis on the multiverse.

Thor: Love and Thunder - It goes from super goofy to super serious at the end. The film needed to be fleshed out a little bit more.

Black Widow - It should've been a Phase Three film. There's a reason why Scarlett Johansson was never THE LEAD in a film. Florence Pugh though.

Eternals - A two-and-a-half-hour film that feels like a four-hour film. More boring than bad.
Personally, I’d swap Shang-Chi and Dr. Strange MOM, but I ain’t mad at this.

Back
Top Bottom