WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Reynolds is not riding off into anywhere after DP3. He's going to keep being Deadpool in the MCU probably until the reboot.

yup.. reynolds realizes a good thing

he ain’t trying fumble that bag.. and ain’t he got another kid on the way too

not a fan

just turn the page

this is like when wwe trots out brock lesnar when things are stale

hyped to see deadpool in MCU though

So an in-universe 20 year timeskip for when T'Challa's son is old enough to be BP?

Or a retcon that T'Challa been had a son nobody mentioned the entire time? :lol:

I mean, they had a 5 year jump in between Infinity War and Endgame. Smart writing can explain anything away.

Why do people act like these things are impossible in Marvel movies? :lol:

I'm going strictly off of what I saw from the trailer. Nakia is giving birth and I have no idea where they plan to place that in the timeline.

Also, if this whole Young Avengers thing is going to happen, I can see a T'Challa offspring playing a prominent role soon.

I mean, they had a 5 year jump in between Infinity War and Endgame. Smart writing can explain anything away.

Why do people act like these things are impossible in Marvel movies? :lol:

I'm going strictly off of what I saw from the trailer. Nakia is giving birth and I have no idea where they plan to place that in the timeline.

Also, if this whole Young Avengers thing is going to happen, I can see a T'Challa offspring playing a prominent role soon.
So the kid would be 7 at the oldest.

It is impossible unless you're doing a gets on or skipping ahead a decade or something just as drastic like having the kid time travel from the future.

You grasping for ablot here.

Any T'Challa offspring aint gonna be active in the present.

This like asking Morgan Stark to be Iron Woman now.

So the kid would be 7 at the oldest.

It is impossible unless you're doing a gets on or skipping ahead a decade or something just as drastic like having the kid time travel from the future.

You grasping for ablot here.

Any T'Challa offspring aint gonna be active in the present.

This like asking Morgan Stark to be Iron Woman now.

Bro, you clearly just wanna argue or whatever. :lol:

If it makes you feel better, you got it man.

Dudes be just looking for something for no reason. It ain't that serious. :lol:

These fools done jumped around in the past and whatnot via the quantum realm but we suddenly have rules about time that I'm "grasping for". Ok. :lol:

Its not really an argument.

What you talking about is not really based on anything. Just a random guess.

Just a random thread bro.

I'm spitballing like everyone else.

Apologies if my random ideas aren't to your liking. :lol:

This my first time ever even posting in here and you at my neck for whatever reason. *shrug*

Just a random thread bro.

I'm spitballing like everyone else.

Apologies if my random ideas aren't to your liking. :lol:

This my first time ever even posting in here and you at my neck for whatever reason. *shrug*
Its not about like or dislike. I just stated why it probably won't be the case.

Sorry if you feel so attacked :lol:

"You grasping for alot here" wouldn't make you feel somewhat personally attacked? :lol:

Especially when Steve jumped back in time to return Mjolnir and then returned at the end of the movie as an old man.

All I was trying to say is that anything is possible in these movies. You making it seem like what I said was that much of a reach.

Anyway, we good. At least on my end. Healthy debate is fine as long as the parties aren't being disrespectful. Have a good night sir.

Then saw this tweet:

Curious how much truth there is to Feige being spread too thin.

I mean if he’s being as hands on as he has been in the past, that would undoubtedly be the case. If it’s just movies ok but now a full slate of tv shows and a Star Wars movie

im very meh over the Hugh Jackman news honestly.

ready for DP3 but im over Hugh as Wolverine personally. im sure itll be cool but im more interested in what happens/comes out of that movie, cameos and such.

at the very least throw Jackman in the brown suit as fan service if hes coming back, like they did Krasinski. they know what the fans want.

im ready for the new age of XMen tho.

Maybe Feige just hires Michael Giacchino to direct Blade after getting good reviews for Werewolf by Night.

The only thing I want more is a proper Psylocke, not Olivia Mom. Never again.

The Psylocke in MVC2 would of done better as an animated Psylocke in a real world universe on some Roger Rabbit stuff than her.

So an in-universe 20 year timeskip for when T'Challa's son is old enough to be BP?

Or a retcon that T'Challa been had a son nobody mentioned the entire time? :lol:

So they make an Echo show but for some reason cancel the Agatha show?

Unlike Lucasfilm, anything Marvel announces under the Feige regime usually gets made and tied in to the overall story.
They Agatha show came from people being caught up in the moment of Wandavision. Ain’t nobody asked about no Agatha since. Echo got the whole “assassin/Kingpin wants revenge that can tie into DD thing going for it. Agatha is going to be another She-Hulk……not that I have a problem with that type of thing.

I was convinced the Deadpool/jackmen news was some type of hoax. Guess not

I’m guessing Antman 3 and Loki 2 are just gonna blow the whole multiverse wide open and there will be all kinds of casting shenanigans

Back
Top Bottom