WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I was convinced the Deadpool/jackmen news was some type of hoax. Guess not

I’m guessing Antman 3 and Loki 2 are just gonna blow the whole multiverse wide open and there will be all kinds of casting shenanigans
The paycheck always wins. High does a lot of broadway stuff so you gotta have a moneymaker here and there

Mahershala is gonna be damn near 50 before this movie is even shot. All these delays ain't looking good for Blade.

yea this isn't good at all. was def looking forward to seeing blade in MCU. tf is going tho? they were able to pull off eternals and iron man 3, they cant find a director? and someone to write a meaningful script?

slide ryan coogler a bag real quick and get this joint done.

They Agatha show came from people being caught up in the moment of Wandavision. Ain’t nobody asked about no Agatha since. Echo got the whole “assassin/Kingpin wants revenge that can tie into DD thing going for it. Agatha is going to be another She-Hulk……not that I have a problem with that type of thing.
Agatha is essential to the progression of the Scarlet Witch that Wanda has become now that shes been corrupted by Chaos Magic.
she also has ties to Franklin Richards whenever they decide to go that route. i think her show will be more significant in regards to the future of the MCU.

They Agatha show came from people being caught up in the moment of Wandavision. Ain’t nobody asked about no Agatha since. Echo got the whole “assassin/Kingpin wants revenge that can tie into DD thing going for it. Agatha is going to be another She-Hulk……not that I have a problem with that type of thing.
I read that Marvel Studios is going to introduce the Phoenix Force through Echo in the series...Which in the comics, she currently is Phoenix.

We'll see.

Forgot about the Deadpool in the Wolverine movie LOL!
Student of the game.

It’s wild the fan outcry and Ryan Reynolds irreverent personality led to the Fox Deadpool 1, which legitimately is probably top two with Logan in the Fox Universe films.

Mahershala is gonna be damn near 50 before this movie is even shot. All these delays ain't looking good for Blade.
One of the reasons I was not that hyped for the casting and then the date announcement. Just knowing unlike other franchises how spaced out MCU sequels can be.

If there’s a trilogy he’ll be well over 55.

W/e though. At least Blade isn’t some major piece to the MCU moving forward.
Can you blame them tho?
Yeah. There’s no reason for it. Especially going off the positive reaction and feedback for Agatha in WandaVision.

Last edited:
disney already making money off of xmen and we probably wont even see em til 2035 :smh:

6294CD63-F461-4292-92E8-C2FCDB2894B6.jpeg

060067E5-83FC-4F73-8B25-0BE96B26BC88.jpeg

I don't think it really matters if fans asked for it or not.

Feige giving y'all what you didn't even know you wanted. Nobody asked for the majority of MCU series. Plus its not hurting anything.

I see the Agatha Harkness show as a vehicle to further flesh out MCU magic and establish other supernatural villains. Something the MCU is in need of especially since only Dr. Strange has been doing that up until WandaVision (and sort of Moon Knight).

they've always had merchandising rights but i think they didn't want to help promote the Fox stuff at the time.

i for one am looking forward to more XMen merch, never was a huge Avengers fan as a team personally when it comes to merch.
That’s the wild thing about this MCU revolution. They literally took their least popular characters and made them top tier. They were literally handicapped until the Fox purchase.

X-Men is going to do big numbers.

The big question…

Will they do huge mutant crossovers a la Xtinction Agenda, Inferno, Mutant Massacre, etc?

I don't think it really matters if fans asked for it or not.

Feige giving y'all what you didn't even know you wanted. Nobody asked for the majority of MCU series. Plus its not hurting anything.

I see the Agatha Harkness show as a vehicle to further flesh out MCU magic and establish other supernatural villains. Something the MCU is in need of especially since only Dr. Strange has been doing that up until WandaVision (and sort of Moon Knight).
Idk man, the way it was announced originally felt like a knee jerk reaction to people’s reaction to the character in WV. If they can make it work, Im all for it.

That’s the wild thing about this MCU revolution. They literally took their least popular characters and made them top tier. They were literally handicapped until the Fox purchase.

X-Men is going to do big numbers.

The big question…

Will they do huge mutant crossovers a la Xtinction Agenda, Inferno, Mutant Massacre, etc?
yea i think thats the brilliance of what MCU/D+ is doing now.
continuing to expand that universe via smaller characters/titular shows was a bold move.

XMen is gonna be inane IMO if Avengers was any indication.
the ensemble films are going to be epic.

the possibilities are there, so much rich history to work off of. i just hope they dont rush things. give us an infinity saga type build up. XMen can go on for decades if we are still going to be getting Avenger films in 2026 or whatever that last phase is that was mentioned.

off topic but kinda not, i hope Peter (Spidey) meets Bobby (Iceman) and Angel (Firestar) at ESU since S4 will be set during his college days.. :smokin give us Amazing Friends!

Idk man, the way it was announced originally felt like a knee jerk reaction to people’s reaction to the character in WV. If they can make it work, Im all for it.
i think they just jumped the gun on the announcement because of the positive fan reception to the character but this wasn't an idea put together last minute IMO.
for a couple years now Marvel has said to have big plans for Wanda (before her show/DS2). i think this was always the plan but caught fans off guard since Agatha was a new character getting her own show. theres a plan here, we know this.

Back
Top Bottom