WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That yellow and red costume looks like crap. Worse than the affleck costume. Also the cgi of him jumping around looked bad. So far very inferior to the netflix version.

My first thought seeing that was they just used a toned down version of a Spidey scene and just outfit swapped it to DD's:lol:

I'm not sure why you're comparing Marvel to Disney in this way.

Disney owns Marvel. Not the other way around

With that said, Marvel is currently Disney's most popular and most profitable star player.

Besides when you say the Mouse is the biggest M I know you're not talking about Mickey Mouse. Especially after you were just talking about Disney princesses. They're two different things under the Disney umbrella.

Those live action princess adaptions aren't the ones making billions at the box office and billions in merchandise. Its Marvel.

Saying none of this be without Disney buying Marvel doesn't make sense when we're talking about Marvel being Disney's biggest star player. Its already known that Disney owns Marvel.

Also Marvel is definitely not the bum *** Cowboys. Kinda seem to be in denial about Marvel's dominance. Since the acquisition no other studio at Disney has performed better. Its about to be 20 years of this.
not entirely true. just look at the numbers of Black Widow compared to Beauty and the Beast.

Its entirely true. I'm just not speaking about every single Marvel movie compared to every single princess adaption movie.
if that's the case, how many Disney Princess live adaptation movie has there been and how many marvel/mcu movies came out? the comparison really is asinine since the ratio is disproportionate.

It’s just gonna be a big downgrade if the daredevil show is gonna be like she-hulk since his netflix show was pretty damn good. Third season was fire.

It’s just gonna be a big downgrade if the daredevil show is gonna be like she-hulk since his netflix show was pretty damn good. Third season was fire.
I think that was a glimpse of how MCU Murdock is going to portrayed. He won't be dark and brooding every second.

I thought it was good to see differences to DD/Murdock.

Here is my thing…and ya gonna defend this crap till kingdom come because at this point some of you guys are so far invested into thinking this is even remotely a decent show that I’m not even sure why I waste my time….there is absolutely nothing wrong with dope female characters, I love the way Marvel wrote out Hope, Gamora and Nebula for example, matter of fact Nebula is probably one of their best character arcs, along with Scarlet Witch, none of these came at the cost of dumbing down or mutilating an already dope male character in order to give them a boost, that tactic is lazy and flat out messed up for the male character which just becomes a prop…that’s exactly what daredevil was, before the show it was said Daredevils return would be special, that he wouldn’t be a one of cameo, this is officially the first time we see Daredevil in the MCU, it’s a big deal because the DD Netflix series was pretty damn dope…so do him Justice, do the hard work that was put into that character some Justice, if he doesn’t fit into the narrative of this show, then just wait, till he does fit…seems like the showrunners of SheHulk somehow got the green light to use him and just didn’t know how to, so this is what we get, after 7 episodes we get a random episode (all these episodes have been pretty random) where he’s representing his client agaisnt Jenns client in a civil suit, cool I’ll accept that, actually works well for the story, as far Matt and Jenn is concerned, when it turns weird is when Daredevil is now pinned agaisnt her in a cheeeeesy fight scene very reminiscent of that Ben Affleck fight with Elektra, within 2 minutes she figures out his secret identity, GOOD JOB! After that they join in on the buddy cop adventure and lord that’s when we see glimpses of the new disneyfied version of a character that didn’t need this treatment (can’t wait to see what they do with Bernthals Punisher) the cheap jokes, the corny banter between the two “She-Hulk SMASH” all to beat out some average Joe goons ran by the silliest of “villains” ? They win and all this is a set up, so they can end up sleeping together, real subtle writers :lol: but it doesn’t end there!!! In attempt at a funny! Let’s further antagonize and demoralize this character, because why the hell not! We haven’t shown you enough that Daredevil was just nothing more than a plot it to show y’all, Jenn got this in the bag! Let’s have him do the walk of shame….Daredevil bro? This was his big intro into the MCU? And ya defending this crap? 🤣🤣

Go ahead yall, dismiss my post…I don’t care, this show is trash….jokes on me though, I’m tuned in weekly, Marvel got me :lol:

OeEW.gif

Geezus. That long post for the she-hulk show so unnecessary.
Is it tho? Is that not why we watch shows? So we can have an opinion about them, wether good or bad…or would it be ok if instead I wrote a longggg post full of praises for it, yeah I’m sure that wouldn’t be an issue at all.

Back
Top Bottom